1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. nVIII

nVIII ok

Ok just making sure. Just seemed a bit odd to me.

2. Snufalufugus

Make sure that in your client options the "Force menu interaction" option is turned off.

3. nVIII

nVIII ok

Okay will do.

Also now, the bot is failing to press the login button. It's claiming there's nothing left to alch so it shuts off the bot. Charging me 10 cents.

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Logging in is also handled by the client, i can teamview you and see where it is running into the 'nothing left to alch', though make sure you have all of the items in your pack. Also can you paste the status output logs

5. ripcallie

@Serene does this have any anti bot ABC bro?

6. nVIII

nVIII ok

I've restarted the client since then, and turned off forced menu interaction.
    Bot is functioning as it should now.

Quick question.

I have my alch item setup so it's exactly where the alch button is.
    The bot isn't making the arrow move frantically around that small area, is it?
    Most legit players setup so they can just click over and over and over on the same spot :p

7. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

All of the RuneMate bots have "built in" antiban.
    Not sure what you mean with ABC though :>

8. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

You should make few changes to the bot. When user starts the bot and the rs account doesn't have the required items on the inventory, the bot stops instantly and obviously you'll lose the payment ($0,10) for that.

Happened to me, tried to start the plank make and forgot to take the cash on the inventory and lost the payment due to that as bot just stopped.
    I think it would be fair if the bot wouldn't stop and instead require the player to add the cash on the inventory.

Anyways, been using the bot for plank making for like 20 minutes and it's been working flawlessly. Thanks :)

Serene likes this.
  9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Already been implemented locally
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2017 ---
    Got a few proggies with plank make:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MickeydeMuis and Jaakkol like this.
  10. Infinite Monkeys

When I try to humidify clay with astral runes in my inventory, a water staff and a tome of fire, the bot instantly turns off and charges me $0.10. Happened twice.

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My end, didn't add tome of fire as an option for fire runes (didn't realize people used it haha). I'll refund you what I made from those 2 sessions, and added in tome of fire. Will be live for the next update (btw steam staff is cheaper long term).

12. Infinite Monkeys

Non-combat spells don't use up tome of fire charges so it's infinite water and fire runes just like a steam staff. Happened to have a tome of fire and no steam staff so I tried it. Thanks for the refund.

Serene likes this.
  13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. MickeydeMuis

Costed me 0.30 cent in 20 min cus of the glitch with no staff equiped for plank make but good bot otherwise.

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you have a staff equipped? It works with and without staff

16. MickeydeMuis

I did not have a staff equiped and not sure if I had runes already taken out of bank so my bad.

17. watertao876

@Serene Ive blasted through about 50 cents, trying to get the bot to do planks, all it does is it does 1 invy if i have natures astrals and logs and money there, when it banks, it for some reason deposits either my stack of runes or my money away and fills the slot with logs. I mean, this has happened atleast 5 times and ive been trying to go over it but it seems like im stuck with this problem atm.. What could cause this, im not making any mouse movements either for it to misclick, i did a non interfere run with it, i didnt use mouse at all and it just deposited the runestack and stopped itself. =D lmao Ask if u didnt understand. It worked for a week no problem this is a new thing happening

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not sure what could be happening, it will only deposit things that don't belong and seeing as coins and your runes belong, it should only be depositing the planks.

If you'd like, I can teamview you to see what is happening.

Also check the status logs. It will tell you exactly what it is depositing and withdrawing.

19. watertao876

Teamview me mate! hit me up in skype eetanskanen

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I added you.