1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. MattG

Hey Man,

Thanks for getting back to me - As much as i agree picking time affects the efficiency, while taking 2 giant seaweeds and 12 buckets and astral runes in your inventory, you end up with amount between 18-27 glass.

As much as it's not filling up each time, it's still at least 50% higher efficiency per cast and it negates need for picking up a single item.

Best Regards,
    Matt

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How is it 50% higher efficiency? If its that big of a difference, I'll add it.
    OS wiki seems to say otherwise. From an xp/hr perspective, it is the same regardless of what you use. For gp/hr, it seems giant seaweed only makes a huge difference if/when prioritizing gp/hr and picking up the extra when doing 3 seaweed/ 18 sand

3. MattG

Actually i've checked osrs wiki and it's telling it yelds minimum of 9 per 6 buckets. It's wrong, you are right - minimum you can get is 6 per Giant seaweed. I've done some testing.

Out of 100 Gseaweeds i got 1040 glass with setup 2-12, that's 50 casts. That averages on 20,8 per cast. You barerly get minimum.
    Typically you get bit less on normal seaweeds, not a rule tho.

There's bit of gambling involved in this, as it seems average for giant seaweed is 9.8. Still in terms of how much you can pull (and earn) with single cast is higher than seaweed, even with inflated prices.

What I mean it would just be good to have this option if that's not a problem. Eventually you can get lucky and average much better on giants than normal and potential risk is very low.

Again man, thanks for being that fast with the answers!

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mmk I'll take a look

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Collateralized

Bought some RM credits to use this bot specifically. I am doing Humidify Clay and I notice that the bot "right clicks and scrolls down to withdraw all" when depositing and withdrawing. I think it would be faster if you set the Quantity to X (where X = 27) that way there is only ONE LEFT CLICK to withdraw and deposit a full inventory.

@Serene Let me know if you're able / interested in this. Thank you

Edit: Maybe you change this for all spells on your bot? Looking to use tan leather soon, ty!

#826 Collateralized, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take a look, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Collateralized likes this.
  8. SeemsGood

Could you possibly add the option to have teleporting incorporated to the splash stun alching?? For example, this can be done using the Ardougne teleport which increases hourly xp by 50k. Im trying to use Vulnerability, alch and ardy teleport but you cant add 3 things in onje taskl :(

9. Collateralized

@Serene Hi there, just wondering if you got around to making the changes to improve efficiency?

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tan leather and spin flax are updated for it. Humidify will be updated in the next version change.

Collateralized likes this.
  11. Collateralized

Thanks so much, going to be using a lot of the tan leather!

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take a look but no promises.
    I already don't like having alch/cast combinations because of the high click intensity and the tendency for botters to run it for hours on end. Adding another cast along with that makes it even riskier to use, and with it being high xp/hr, more likely to be abused.

SeemsGood likes this.
  13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. Superperson

Hey, not sure where to put this, but got charged x2 for 1 hour just now total $0.20, please can you look into this and refund. Thanks

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

16. Superperson

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That isn't handled by me, it is by the client.
    Either you ran it for for over an hour, or you ran multiple sessions within an hour. You mention you stopped it at 58 minutes. Was that 58 minutes from the start of the bot session in the RuneMate client or 58 minutes shown on the UI?

18. Superperson

58 minutes after pressing start on the bot where it says 'run time' under divine magics. When accessing the page about being incorrectly charged, it tells me to go to the thread according to the bot. So thats why I'm here.

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I get that. I redirected you there because you said you were incorrectly charged. I don't handle charging so if you feel something was broken in the system to cause you to be charged x2 then it would be there that you would want to post.

But after you explaining which time value you went by, I don't think that's needed. Runtime for running premium bots (i.e. start of bot instance) begins as soon as you start a new instance from the spectre client. Runtime shown in the UI in my bots (i.e. time tracked after code execution begins, so after setting your tasks and such) begins after pressing the start button on the UI. You'll notice the time only starts counting after adding your tasks and pressing the start button.

Just a heads up for later. There was a little disconnect there. You did go over the 1hr time but it didn't seem like it. The bot ran your tasks for 58 minutes, but that time shown in the UI doesn't track the extra >= 2mins you took to set up tasks and such.

I'll look into changing what time is shown on the UI (or showing both complete session time and runtime). Til then just base when you want to stop on when you start a new bot session. Follow the refund guide in the overview and i'll send you back the extra $.

20. Smiddy1488

Does this allow me to use a rune pouch for spells? Also what is the banrate like for spin flax (a couple hours a day with breaks)