1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. plot98

How I know if the breaks are enabled? I dont see it in the logs? I use custom breaks. Bot for 2-3hours. Break for 2 hours. Can I just press start after setting them up? Is the load option for random breaks?

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The logs will show when a break has been run or not. If you have a break set the bot will take it. Pressing start has nothing to do with breaks. Load option loads whatever "template" you have saved, regardless of if they were random of custom.

4. plot98

The break handler is very unclear. I never know if Im breaking or not -,-
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2019 ---
    But how do I know if the break is set >.<?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2019 ---
    When I start the bot with intention to break, how I know its enabled? Do I really need to wait for 2 hours to know if its going to log off or not?

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is unclear about it?

You set a start time and end time (assuming you're using custom breaks like you said). When that runtime gets to your desired start time, the break starts. When that end time is reached, the break ends. Bot continues like normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. plot98

Screenshot - f8ed74cbc9637333fea17bce0892b2c8 - Gyazo
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2019 ---
    this
    Help me to set this up. Breaks every 2-3 hours
    for 1-2 hours

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There are multiple things you can do..
    Right now you don't have a break set. If you did, it would show up in that list in the bottom right.

Option 1: Let the bot choose breaks for you
    At the top you can set "random breaks" or a template for the bot to create breaks for you.
    You have min/max playtime, min/max breaktime and any # of breaks. When you select create random breaks, the bot will take the values you have in these areas and create the number of breaks you have as desired. And the created breaks will fall inline with that template.

For example, in your screenshot the template is set to create 5 breaks, all with playtime between 2.5-3hrs and breaktime at 7hrs. When you press "create random breaks", the bot will create 5 breaks in succession, each that are 7hrs long (with some variance between the exact time) with about 2.5-3hrs between each break for the bot to continue playing/botting.

OR

Option 2: Choose your own specific breaks (start & stop time exactly as you want it)
    You have the option of setting your own custom break and not have the bot do it for you.
    You'll see start time and end time options in the bottom left corner. You can say exactly when you want a break to start and when you want it to stop. The exact time for each (i.e. exactly at 2hrs 43 mins 5 secs and stop at 5hrs 2 mins 18 secs).
    After setting those fields, you can either click "add direct" which will put your break directly into queue exactly as you have it listed.
    Or you can choose "Append to end" which will append those times to the end of the list BUT will take into account the list of breaks you already have(in case you already have breaks in your list & want to add one with exact break length & play length).

For example, if I set to start at 3hrs and stop at 5hrs. So I want the break to be 2hrs long. Assume I already have a break that is supposed to start at 1hr and end at 2hrs runtime. If I press "add direct", I will have a break start at 3hrs and stop when runtime is 5hrs. If I press "append to end" I will have a break start at 3hrs AFTER the last break ended (so start at 5hrs runtime in this scenario) instead of at exactly 3hrs runtime.

You have a bunch of different options to choose from. Maybe that causes the confusion..?
    The top lets you create a template and when you press "create random breaks" the bot will follow your template and create breaks for you. The bottom left section lets you specify your own start/stop times without needing the bot choose for you. The list in the bottom right is the list of all breaks you have added. When it is empty, you have none. When you have some, they will show in the list. There is no enable/disable breaks, either you have them added or you don't. If they're added, the bot will take them.

The idea was to give the average person as much customization as possible but honestly if it is confusing, I'll take a look at reworking it.

@plot98 i'll change the design with the next UI overhaul. In the meantime your guide is above. It looks like you only need to use the top portion of the breakhandler UI. Just choose the min/max settings, press create breaks and they'll be added to the list.

#927 Serene, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  8. unibot

hello, I'm looking to start stunalching and looking through here, I see that some people are having some trouble setting it up. If it's not too much trouble could you (or anyone else) show me an example (screenshot of the UI ideally) of how to set this up? I don't want to waste my credits or the author's time asking for dumb refunds.

Like do I have to add a bunch of stun entries alternating with a bunch of alch entries? Im worried that if I tell it to do one cast of each, it will do those 2 casts and then stop the script bot lol.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Select stun, click "add alching", type in your targets (exactly as the names appear in game), add task. It should show as a stun task with high alching in the task list. Should be fine after that.

If you want to test them individually before you pay for it, use the lite version to setup cursing. If that works fine, go to the paid version and select stun and add alching to the task.

Emmer likes this.
  10. unibot

I've been using the free version for alching and it works great (y)

So on the dropdown i select ONLY stun, put in the targets (enemy and alch names) and just tick the add alching box? (just saw that box)

i.e. it's just one task, and I leave it at -1 so that it just keeps going until it runs out of runes/time?
    and to clarify.. If i set the stopping amount as 1000, it would do 1000 of each? or 500 stuns and 500 alchs

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes. It should show that you have stunning and alching added in one task in your list

12. unibot

put this in as an edit but you replied too quick to see it:

it's just one task, and I leave it at -1 so that it just keeps going until it runs out of runes/time?
    and to clarify.. If i set the stopping amount as 1000, it would do 1000 of each? or just 500 stuns and 500 alchs

and last question... what about what kinda exp/hr can I expect to see? I want to think the ppl that were getting low exp just hadn't set it up properly

13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's up to you. If you want it to stop after a certain amount of time/casts, adjust the stopping variables. By default it'll go until you're out of runes.

If you put 1000, it should run for 1000 stuns and 1000 alchs.

For exp, it varies. I would say expect somewhere in the ballpark of 140-155k depending on how you set it up (proximity to NPC, camera angle, location of alching item in inventory, spell book filters) assuming you follow the basic stun/alching guides and the 3 setup steps in the overview.

14. seqo

Really not sure why i get 160k/hr with enfeeble alch but im gettiong 85k/hr using stunalch. Seems to be random. One day the bot will be flawless and the next morning it will be half as good... misclicking and afking for long times.

Tried restarting runemate, pc, changing worlds, moving where the alchs are, changing mage book layout nothing works. Currently stuck below 90k/hr no matter what setup i do whether its stun or enfeeble.

#934 seqo, Mar 31, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  15. SeemsGood

Same here I was getting like 100k Xp/h the other day stun alching..

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If both of you could follow the bug report guide in the overview and describe your setup (pics will help) as much as possible, I may be able to find the issue.

There shouldn't be a huge difference between enfeeble/alch and stun/alch

17. seqo

I get 160-165k enfeeble and 95-110k using stun, not sure why will post a bug report when i have time

18. SeemsGood

For people having problems with getting correct xp per hour. What I found worked for me from going from 130kxp hour using stun alch to 175k+ xp hour was by setting hot keys to default, and also looking at the overview page and making sure you follow every single thing no matter how small.

Also follow this guys mage book filter/invent setup

#938 SeemsGood, Apr 3, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Serene likes this.
  19. unibot

I'd noticed this in the overview guide, but wasn't sure if I could assume that the people complaining about low exp were just not following these instructions. Gona fire up the stun alching soon (not 80 yet), thanks for confirming.

edit: and does it matter what monster you're casing on? can it just be a cow over the fence (like in vid) or like splashing on the rats in lumbridge?

20. SeemsGood

I use the monk of zamorak in varrock castle under the stairs, just do it there its easiest