1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. petruska

@Serene, ik it's not your fault, but was messing with the stun alch setups and restarted the client a couple of times:

[​IMG]
    I thought there was soemthing preventing getting charged like thsi thogh.

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The missclicks are clouse unfortunately, but the charging is site/client related as well. Happens with every bot, if you start/stop it - even if an hour hasn't passed.

You can always change the setting by re-opening the control tab, that way you don't have to stop and start a new instance!

#82 Serene, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  3. Keelan

When superheating gold, it does not work very efficiently because it misclicks and closes the magic book alot. Also struggles to withdraw gold sometimes.

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Withdrawing would be clouse, though it shouldn't be that bad. It has a backup method to withdraw. What kind of xp/hr are you getting? I'm running gold ore currently and getting:

upload_2017-3-19_20-0-9.png

Edit: @Keelan superheating should be fixed now.

#84 Serene, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. Keelan

works well thanks.

6. MickeydeMuis

Used plank make for 1 week ( 6-12 hours a day ). Definitely a great bot. Worth the money

Serene likes this.
  7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks :) I'd appreciate a review in the review section if you have time!

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. gptkamb

Hi Serene. Could I get a refund for the past two hours. Just topped up my credit ready to unload 10$ on this bot, but after leaving it for a couple hours the bot I return to abysmal XP. I watched it for a bit after i returned, takes long breaks of a couple minutes per inventory setup. XP was down to the 10ks/hr vs the 60 or 70.
    Here is a screenshot. Would appreciate the refund. Will use the bot when I reach plank make lvl since it seems everyone has success with that.

Attached Files:

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure, sent you the refund for what I made from 2 hours.

I'd like to get this fixed though, as I didn't have any problem running it from 61-70 craft. Can you give me a bit more info like bank location, client settings, mouse multiplier settings and inventory setup? You mentioned it went slowly between inventory setups, was this while banking (aka took a long time to bank/withdraw/deposit) or was this while casting the spell?

11. gptkamb

took a long time to bank and withdraw, and after it finished casting all the spells it stayed on spell book for a while. I was at castle wars. I haven't changed any settings in client. My inventory was the three rune types, then the bank filled with fillers, and the flax in the first slot of the bank. Whenever I seemed to come back and move my mouse to the right position ( say for example for it to deposit id move the mouse over to the bank interface) it seemed to start working again and then stop. Seemed like the action of me bringing my mouse into the screen, even for a couple seconds, seemed to remedy it temporarily.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was able to run it for 30 mins at ~54k xp/hr at a crowded bank this morning and didn't run into any of those you mentioned. Can you give a bit more context? What do you mean move your mouse to the right position, where was it before doing that? Were you on low cpu usage mode on a laptop (sometimes this affects when I bot too)?

13. gptkamb

I was just on my MacBook plugged in. not aware of any power changes. Right position as in, say if its clicked on the spell and nothing left to cast, it needs to bank right, but it doesn't, so id move mouse to over the bank, and script bot would kick in again.

Saying this, i have used the script bot since for less time, and it seemed to work a lot better, around 40-50k xp per hour. Didn't encounter same issue. I'll let you know if it happens again, ill try tonight.

14. watertao876

Thanks serene my man! tyser.PNG

Serene likes this.
  15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

watertao876 likes this.
  16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. foxboxed

I have run into an issue as well with Superheating, it keeps clicking coal rather than the ore that is needed to be clicked on superheat.

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which bar is this on?

19. foxboxed

I'm superheating steel bars
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2017 ---
    Would you like me to record a video?

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not currently, about to test it right now.