1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. Znasty

Got a temp ban using this script bot. Just a suggestion, add in some anti-ban features like camera movements atleast. Otherwise script bot runs fine.

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it already has safety measures in there such as AFKing, etc.

Just an FYI, things like camera movements can become discernible patterns over time so I stray away from the typical "anti-ban" and playersense what needs to be included.

Would help if you could post what spell you were botting, what settings and how often you ran the bot. Also, if you used breaks, how often you play outside of botting, age of the account, what other bots you've used, etc.

3. Znasty

I was casting High Alchemy. Previously I had run the bot a few times for 3-4 hours at a time while babysitting and being active in game (talking in clan chat/with friends). This particular instance when I was banned the bot was running for 3 hours and was scheduled to break at 4:16 runtime. The account is about 2 months old and I play legitimately everytime I bot. I usually cycle a few hours of each. I have used the Prime Nmz and Apex crabber also

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, thanks for the info.

By how often you play outside of botting, I was sort of getting at an overall normal daily playtime. If you only bot 3-4 hours at a time, but with multiple sessions per day or you play for many hours between sesions your never actually giving the account a "break." Not saying that would be the cause, but may want to think about that.

Also you should look into delayed bans. Although you were banned while you were doing a session of high-alch, since you were using multiple other bots there's a chance that one of those other bots may have flagged you and you just happened to be using this one when the ban actually hit.

High-alching is pretty low risk, so I'd be surprised if that was the cause of your ban if you were only doing 3-4 hour sessions. (I've run multiple 3-4hr sessions of plank making and cast/alching which would be way riskier for lengthy sessions).

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. lizziejmp1

lizziejmp1 Comic Book Seller

Seems to be broken with the newest update, won't do anything once a task is input.

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm using it right now without an issue.
    Please follow the bug report guide in the overview.

8. Ion3

Hi Serene, just gotta say your bots are great. However I'm running into a problem with superglass making.
    When using Giant Seaweeds it doesn't seem to ensure that it correctly withdrew 2 giant seaweeds. I watch it try to withdraw two, but I can't tell if it misclicks or lags, but then proceeds to superglass make with 1 Giant Seaweed + 12 Buckets of Sand. At first I didn't mind it, because it adds inconsistency and possibly an anti-ban procedure? However as I watched it more and more, it happens about 60% of the time. Let me know if I can provide any other info for you.

Serene likes this.
  9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take a look tomorrow morning. thanks

10. randomuser1234567

When stun-alching, why does it wait until the alch is finished (and then an additional second or so) to cast the next stun? It seems to struggle to find the target for the stun. The stun can be cast mid-alch whenever the previous stun action ends. The poor stun-alch timing/behavior makes this an obvious bot.

Anti-bot NPCs also don't get dismissed, they just sit there talking to me

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I replied to your review btw. Take a look at the overview please. If you are seeing over 1k casts/hr, that isn't normal behavior. Especially when the normal behavior for each of those spells by themselves is well over 1k (and when there are multiple progress reports of stun/alching doing well over double of what you're experiencing). That's an issue that you should be following the bug report guide for, not posting reviews for.

While you go ahead and do that, i'll start a 1hr session and see if there is an issue with the bot or not.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2019 ---
    @randomuser1234567
    so just an fyi, even within the first 5 minutes (which is usually when performance shown on the UI fluctuates a lot) i'm getting ~1.7-1.8k casts/hr. That's almost double of what you claimed to be getting, and that's still well below what is normal for this bot..
    Not sure how you're at 1k/hr, but just from 5 minutes of running this, seems like something on your end.

I'll let it go for 30 minutes and update you.

12. randomuser1234567

Screen capture - 371259a241c79c544a0517209592c3e0 - Gyazo
    Notice how long it takes to cast the stun after it alchs. Moving my mouse in the GIF didn't cause it, user input was blocked. This is the issue. I followed the instructions (such as default hotkeys, minimize spellbook, etc) and my logs are empty, aside from saying "failed to open inventory - usually caused by lag" every 5 minutes or so.

13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not doubting you. but could you please follow the guide in the overview for bug reports? It helps me help you..

@randomuser1234567

Here's a screenie of the run I started after your post, using the store version of the bot, following the guides in the overview.

[​IMG]

so on my end, looks to be working fine. Just an fyi, performance for me goes down if i'm using a low wattage mobile CPU as opposed to my desktop. and even more-so if that CPU is running on a power saver mode. RM and RS are both CPU intensive things. The bot shouldn't drop performance from the 2300/hr I received to the 1k/hr that you're claiming, but yes, just a heads up.

Still waiting on those logs for the issue. they may be empty to you, but they could be useful for me.

Also I notice that you're wearing a staff + an ammy (which looks to be a glory amulet). can you verify that your magic bonus is -68 or lower? wearing full iron + iron boots + a staff + dhide vambs is -68, adding an amulet to that gets to to more than -68 so you're at risk to *not* splash and then the bot will turn off.

#1053 Serene, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  14. randomuser1234567

The gear is -68, the staff is required for stun alching and the amulet is a passage neck used to get to that loc; no bonuses

00:11:12 DEBUG Bot has been paused. 00:11:12 INFO Casting alch. 00:11:12 INFO - Pastebin.com - Runemate logs, showing a snippet that includes an inventory error that only occurs once every few minutes, and the "successful" chain of stun alchs that performs at about 1000 casts/hr including the xp/hr at the bottom.

*No shared logs seem to have generated for Divine Magics
    *Old game logs are already gone

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

16. pup

pup

Superheating often clicks on bars and definitely needs an update :/

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

can you post your logs? what bar does this happen with?

18. pup

pup

Gold bars; with or without Bryophyta's/Tome of Fire. I am using goldsmith gauntlets. The status logs output just shows the superheat spell cast.

Attached Files:

• 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      8 KB
      Views:
  19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thanks, was able to reproduce it last night. should have a fix out soon, wait for the next version update.

20. rmatemate

Have problems with superheat gold ores. It keeps superheating the bar, then clicks the ore. Looks botty and also slows down the exp/hr quite a lot. If it just cast on the ore instead it would work much better. Keeps spamming "You need to cast superheat item on ore" cause it tries to do it on the bar.