1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Master Farmer 2.0.3

Who's picking the herbs now?

1. JetS

Every now and again I run into a banking issue, where I come back and the bank is open with the mouse resting near the food it should be withdrawing. Here is a section of the logs from the most recent event/issue.

Attached Files:

2. scuffbrando

suddenly broken crazy out of nowhere! just clicks and randomly runs away nonstop and spam clicking random things clicking

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cool, follow the overview instructions and paste all the requirements for a bug report.

4. Sell19

Its charging more than 5c an hour. I have run for 2.5 hours and its been 20 cents

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't control that, the site does. There is a billing FAQ post in the client and site support section. You should read that to determine why you were charged for 4 full hours.

6. Gas

Gas Big Gas

I love this bot, i use it regularly and normally i run it for a few hours without a problem. The only issue is sometimes it gets stuck in the bank interface for a while and I have to manually close it out. I tried running it overnight last night, and it seems that it ran really inefficiently during the time it did ran and then stopped doing anything for just under two hours. I look forward to any updates, keep up the good work :)

Divine Master Farmer 10-16 1-54-49 - Pastebin.com

7. RunescapeBoss

Serene mate is the current problem a runemate client one or individual bots :)

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you're talking about banking (and the issue beginning today), then a client problem caused by RS update.
    Any other problem then you'd have to explain more.

9. RunescapeBoss

Yeah thats the 1 bro bots acess the bank and then fail to withdraw anything :) same thing happening on about 6 different bots ive tried

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

beepboopimabot likes this.
  11. dieran

Must say I'm a huge fan of this bot, been using it almost religiously recently, just thought I'd let you know it isn't working after the update today.

12. beepboopimabot

Hey, Serene.
    There's something funky going on with the healing-at-bank feature. The bot really messes up re-stocking the inventory with more food after healing. It glitches out really, really bad. It'll withdraw an entire inventory's worth of food, and go to the Master Farmers with full HP. Then it eats one (despite having full HP) to clear a space to pickpocket the farmer. It'll get a seed, eat another lobby, and then pick-pocket again. Look into this!!

There's a very weird exception/error going on... I don't know if it's a connectivity issue or what. The bot suddenly terminated twice on me today - once after only 15 minutes into my session and a second time just now... 1.5 hours into my session. I'm hoping you could offer a refund for the two hours of credits wasted? You don't have to refund what RuneMate commissions off the top. Please, and thank you!

Here's a screenshot of the most-recent error: https://i.imgur.com/QsaP8O0.png
    (I closed the pop-up asking for a review.)

#112 beepboopimabot, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  13. GeniuSKilleR

the break handle doesnt work for me i dont know why i use generate random option but the acc never log out

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You'll need to follow the overview for refund requests.

You'll need to post your logs. The breakhandler is working fine right now. It should show that the bot is trying to log out.

15. cakesogood

great bot but could use a little improvements for master farmers in ardougne.
    Occasionaly, it will open the gate to the fields and start picking up potatoes which takes up a lot of inventory space.
    I suggest adding potatoe in the drop table options and maybe adding something to prevent trapping yourself in the fence of the fields

16. kabeer27

I left 2 bots running overnight , both were found at lumbridge in morning i assume they died somehow ?? and it wasted my credits i would like a refund..
    Payment proof : Screenshot
    1st bot stopped working after 1 hour
    2nd bot stopped working after 3 hour 14 minutes
    I think the problem with this is , even if you wield an empty bow the guards don't attack you in draynor but sometimes those dark wizards by the sea come close and start attacking i think.

Screenshot

#116 kabeer27, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  17. Flason

For anyone who has problems with the bot getting stuck (epecially outside of Ardy bank) toggling roofs off helps alot! Just type "::toggleroof". Great work on the bot btw, been using it for more than 100 hours now.

18. isiah87

hey was wondering if by chance you could add the master farmer from the Zeah location

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Will be in next update.

20. GeniuSKilleR

can u add an option to check the gate at ardy when he is going to bank if it close to open it if he was in the farm cause he got stuck there and keep loosing my credit ...