1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Master Farmer 2.0.3

Who's picking the herbs now?

1. isiah87

i feel like thats mostly other players trapping you when he goes in that area

2. GeniuSKilleR

idk but some time it miss click and open the gate and then master farmer go in and it keep stealing until the gate is closed and trapped inside and just stand still

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where is this master farmer at? You're referring to the one trapped in the house near the dock?

4. isiah87

5. wreckembotter

In Draynor, I am getting "I can't reach that!", when the bot attempts to bank. I believe he is getting stuck here. Other than that, I will be at around 1200 steals per hour and it will randomly go down to under 900 per hour in a matter of 20 minutes. I'm not sure if it's the banking that is causing this, or something. I will get the logs next time. But there is definitely something slowing up the bot, and I'm quite sure it has to do with banking methods.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2018 ---
    Yeah, banking is 100% the problem with this script bot. UPDATE. The bot sat in the bank interface for 2 minutes. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I believe this cuts far too much into exp/hr if it is intentional.

The logs:

00:04:08: Withdrawing food.
    00:04:09: Closing bank
    00:06:04: Running to master farmers.

If we can shorten that 2 minute wait to close the bank and run to farmers, that would be awesome. Because that ends up being like 10-15 minutes of doing nothing per hour, for anyone under 85 thieving.

Attached Files:

6. cakesogood

plz add a feature where the bot does not get trapped in ardouge farm fence and is able to open it to get out got reported and trapped by two players who were playing bot busters.

7. GeniuSKilleR

same happened to me :(

cakesogood likes this.
  8. Hashivenu

This is definitely worth the $0.03 with the on sale's price atm. A seriously good master farmer thieving bot. Used it for 5 hours straight, and I monitored it.. Legit doesn't get stuck or what o ever.

Proggy: https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4029/2uC0SG.png

Serene likes this.
  9. cakesogood

yes except for the fact that it works 3x slower and earns 3x less then clicking on the master farmer manually and the steals per hr is extremely slow.. average only 500k hr using the bot at 99 thieving no fails. while i make 1.2m to 1.5m manually clicking

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Show me where it is 3x slower and I will speed it up. Don't just type out "3x slower", post logs and descriptions as detailed as possible. Treat it as a bug report. There is a guide in the overview.

Not sure what else you expect without following that.

11. GeniuSKilleR

why dont u answer to our bug we have a bug that the bot got trapped in the farm in ardy and unable to go to bank to get food so he just stand there until u manually open the gate for him please fix that bug ...

kabeer27 likes this.
  12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because a fix is already in the works and someone else has posted a temp fix for it.

Why are you not posting proper bug reports? I'd love to know how the bot is 3x slower and where it is 3x slower, logs and description included for proof.

13. bighairlogo

dont have the logs but at 99 im only getting 1000-1300 steals an hr. was getting 1900-2000 before

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That doesn't help. Will need logs to see where it is underperforming

15. GeniuSKilleR

w
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2018 ---
    what is the temp fix ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2018 ---
    another bug adding potato to drop list cause when my acc go to farm and trap master farmer there with 99 thieving it some time pick potato and take inv space

16. david.grillini

Great bot! The only problem is that it gets stuck inside the potato fields. I often come back to a few people calling me a bot which eventually leads to a perm ban. Would it be possible to modify it so that it can open the gate when stuck?
    Besides that, everything works perfect.
    Thank you!

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It will be fixed in 2 versions changes. Not the one upcoming, but the following (whichever that is, I can't see atm since I'm on mobile).

Next version removes sale. One after has that fix and fix for dropping potatoes.

In the meantime, either use Draynor or try to babysit the bot if you need to use ardougne.

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. GeniuSKilleR

20. wreckembotter

Pulling double the food out at the bank now. I will have it set to pull out 6 jugs of wine and it will pull out 12 when I bank. Bank healing is off as well.