1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. liquid555

Okay didn't know that. I got it working again now. Also noticed a couple of times it stopped because of this
    00:05:05 WARN Took over 5 minutes to setup the GUI. Bot has been stopped for your safety.
    when I needed to bank first but the warning doesn't show in Runemate itself, a notification would be great to inform users maybe?

2. FeelThatWay

I'm not sure if I have the bot set up incorrectly or something, but I'm trying to use the common Dharok method, and it doesn't seem to use overloads every 5 minutes like I would expect. Is this a bug, or intended behavior?

EDIT: Logs posted below.

#182 FeelThatWay, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post your logs please

4. FeelThatWay

Here they are! I think this is what you wanted, anyways. Divine NMZ Log - Dharoking - Pastebin.com

EDIT: Something the logs don't show that may be notable - I had already sipped one dose before starting the bot in NMZ, because it had crashed after setting up the dream. Once that 3 dose potion was finished, the bot stopped drinking more overloads. I still had 6 (4) dose overloads in my inventory. I also have auto-smash vials on.

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think that is it. Is there a reason you're not using rapid heal? Could be conflicting with overloading in an edge case if you were to heal-up at a time the bot isn't expecting.

6. FeelThatWay

I actually had rapid heal enabled, but I wasn't sure what it did, so I disabled it to see if it fixed the issue. I also had quick prayers on originally, but removed the option because I realized I obviously didn't need them for Dharoking.

It may also be worth noting that I paused the bot a few times to respond to messages.

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pausing the bot could also lead to things as well. The normal DH method is to use rapid heal btw, it keeps your health from regenerating so the rockcake doesn't have to be continuously used. Try it with rapid heal selected, without pausing the bot.

8. FeelThatWay

Will do, I'll run the bot tomorrow for a few hours and let you know if I still experience issues. Thanks for your help!

9. yankee

Just gonna drop this here..What is the longest run time with this bot?
    [​IMG]

FeelThatWay and Serene like this.
  10. FeelThatWay

Wow, nicely done lol, how long have you used the bot in total you think? Is this a pretty regular thing for you to bot this long?

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very nice!

Honestly I'm not sure. WebServices is gone so I can't check to see, but you may have the longest session ever haha.

12. yankee

I honestly have no idea the total time I've used this bot, however I have used it for a variety of three different accounts now without any issues. I've been botting since pre-EOC, where I had a 99 RC pure that I botted hours at a time. The account I am training at the moment is the first one I've "suicide botted" in a LONG time. By the way, here's another pic.
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2017 ---
    Where's all the feedback on this awesome bot!? I can't be the only one getting these awesome gains.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Serene and FeelThatWay like this.
  13. FeelThatWay

Dang, you'll be max combat in no time!

Serene likes this.
  14. yankee

Started this account from scratch a little over 2 weeks ago. I got 99 str on Sunday and should have 99 att by the end of next week.

FeelThatWay and Serene like this.
  15. FeelThatWay

I might follow what you're doing then. I've been botting sort of conservatively, but if you're able to run these hours then I don't see why I shouldn't. Fingers crossed my account won't get banned, haha

yankee likes this.
  16. yankee

@Serene I have to bring a minor flaw to your attention, but will add this is literally the ONLY problem I've had with this bot thus far. Every so often the NPCs will get stuck in the corner preventing my character from being able to attack. I will watch it and all it will continue to do is flick the prayer until it runs out of absorptions. I checked the chat output when this happened last and all it said was "Toggling prayer" and "Waiting until next interaction is required." Attached is an image of my character stuck in the corner not attack the NPCs.
    [​IMG]

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There should be a timer that kicks in and moves your character to fix that. If it doesn't (~30-60 secs, can't remember exactly), then let me know.

18. yankee

The occurrence I am referring to in this picture had to have been well over 60 seconds because my prayer managed to drop from ~43 prayer points to 8 or 9 (don't remember the exact number but I know it was under 10) prayer points. I also no longer had absorptions in my inventory.

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright cool I'll fix that

yankee likes this.
  20. henkjan

When I start It doesnt go further then trying to make a dream ? it keeps trying..