1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. kirike

I am actually very new to Runemate (was running on my own simba-based scripts bots) and I have no prior experience with the client. The issue occurred the first time I ran this bot (about a week ago) and upon trying again today, the same issue reoccurred.

I'll let you know if anything changes in the next update.

Serene likes this.
  2. DinOB

When is this bot going to support drinking super range pots?

3. Randy32

why does it keep putting rapid heal on quick pray when in settings it isn't clicked for rapid heal. and when will the power surge be supported missing alot of exp from that. and one more thing i dont know if it was settings or the other prime nmz bot that did it but some how it got stuck trying to get overloads out of barrel that didnt have any in it.

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Read the overview. Quick prayer is an option FOR rapid heal.
    In the next rewrite power surge will be enabled. It is already supported there. It will be pushed when the rewrite is completely done, the versions will change from 3.X to 4.X.
    You have logs to check which of the bots (Prime or this one) got stuck withdrawing overloads. If it wasn't this bot, post on the Prime thread. If it was this bot, follow the bug report guide in the overview to report it.

5. Binger9989

setup the dream prior to starting bot (chose the bosses and withdrew pots myself), only enabled the same bosses in the bot as well

bot decided to enable all the bosses and start the dream immediately. (edit: bot was set to custom hard, it went over to dominic and chose a standard hard run) Was very suspicious when I saw an anti-fire shield on the floor. Confirmed once I saw elvarg pelting me from off the screen.

edit: also, overload ran out w/ 200 pts of absorption left - it tried rock caking THEN the OVL and THEN the absorption pots. So it died. elapsed run time: <8mins.

Also, does not use power surge (although saw you already mentioned it will be added next update). Also confirming previous user's report that it's using insane amount of cpu resources (both runemate and rs launcher are each using 25% cpu recources on a 7700k........)

Won't be bothering to trying it again unless I get a refund for this shitty run

#585 Binger9989, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you take a look at the overview you'll see power surge isn't enabled. If you take a look at the updates column, you'll see that it hasn't been added in yet in any update either. At one point it was going to be enabled in v3 though I have postponed it to the next overhaul 4.X versions not 3.X for other reasons. That's why the overview and updates column haven't been changed to say otherwise. But yeah there are easier ways to notice that it hasn't been added (not enabled on UI, not listed in update logs, etc.)

The CPU issue is being looked at. If you notice earlier posts about CPU issues (back in Janury), the last time this issue happened it was due to a client change - something I'm not in control of. This current seems to be a similar one and I have already submitted a change request for it to be looked it. Not much I can do until I get more info about that actually..

As for issues with the dream that the bot ran, there's a bug report guide in the overview. If you're looking for a refund, you should take a look at that section and follow it. It includes a guide on how to get a refund. Your post was very descriptive but without everything requested, I can't help much since I can't replicate the issue

Edit: Actually if you take a look at the post directly above yours I even mention that power surge isn't coming until the 4.X rewrite lol.

#586 Serene, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  7. Binger9989

heres the logs. divine nmz - Pastebin.com

Were you so anxious to be a dick that you couldnt finish reading the post? Lol.

Also: Imgur

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope, just pointing out a fact that's already been mentioned. You brought up that power surge isn't supported despite it already being mentioned. Didn't see why you brought it up so I mentioned the posts again for clarity

I'll take a look at the logs when you can get them all to me :) the guide should ask for more than just the one.

9. Binger9989

1) guide doesn't specify that I have to send more than one log
    2) I'm not going to bother wasting time running your bot and tossing you another handful of pennies just for you to deny the refund (since it's at the author's discretion and you're already being a prick) but nice try :)

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[​IMG]

I'll happily refund you if you can follow the guide and I can verify that there's a bug. I'd hate to keep your $ if something didn't work.

11. Bean.

Just got max combat. Thanks Serene <3

Attached Files:

Serene likes this.
  12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#592 Serene, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  13. bianconeri

Hey, just started usin this script bot. Goin to leave it on over the night. But I wonder if you could add the possibility of usin super range potion with prayer pots? I usualy do 3 super range and rest prayer pots. Would love to be able to use it on this script bot as well.

Update: Alright, used it over night and it worked great. But now it just loggs off every time I start it and its saying "not enough prayer potions in bank" and then logs out. I have 300+ prayer potions in bank..

Update: I just noticed that I have been rinsed for trying to start it up.. charges me everytime I tried to change a bit in the settings to make it work. It didnt work and yet I was charged..

Screenshot - 82ce01595f9c31a0e430909af9053062 - Gyazo

As I said, im pretty new to this so please tell me that im doing wrong..

Late update: just tried again, works fine now... weird

#593 bianconeri, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  14. unibot

is this the update that just came out? 3.4.X ? or are you referring to 4.x.x?

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4.X.X.

16. edwysone

charge back me money, it fkin taking overloads , and not starting got charged for nothing !

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

refund guide is in the overview.

18. edwysone

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2019 ---
    here is foto
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2019 ---
    logs

Attached Files:

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cool, get me the rest of the stuff requested and ill take a look.

"Copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs, bot logs to match [you've done the bot logs section, i need the others as well]. Also describe the problem as much as you can. Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error a refund will most likely not be given."

[​IMG]

20. edwysone

were i can find another logs?