1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ Lite 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. ricespud

I think my issue was I was taking too long to click "start" on the bot. Worked quite well for me last night. Did notice that it failed to flick Rapid Heal a couple of times which raised my HP to 3-4. Not really sure how much that affects inefficiency.

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. ricespud

Crashed today here's a log:

DivineNMZ v1.1.8b started!
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.deathizpro.bots.divineNMZ.divineNMZ.case(c:579)
    at com.deathizpro.bots.divineNMZ.divineNMZ.onLoop(c:601)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(mdb:34)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(fza:58)
    at nul.IIIIIIiIiiii.run(rrb:219)
    Total runtime: 01:34:56

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Serene updated DivineNMZ with a new update entry:

DivineNMZ v1.2.1b Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2016 ---
    Error in the logout method, waiting for next push. If you're using, just babysit it for a while until 1.2.1c comes out. Apologies guys.

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. askyman

rapid heal fail almost everytime.. it's activating rapid heal, just delayed sometimes that hp goes up. please fix it soon

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You may be leveling hp. Toggle rapid heal yourself before pressing the start button, and make sure you have your mouse multiplier set to atleast 1.0.

12. ricespud

Very minor QOL issue but I've noticed that when I switch to a different instance in RM and switch back to DivineNMZ, all the statistics are reset. The bot still works but the run time, XP/hr, etc. are all blank.

13. askyman

did everything you said, still has the issue, im pretty sure it's doing the rapid heal flick, just delayed that it passes the 30seconds before activating again, make it gaining more hp Untitled.jpg

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Each cycle has ~10 second safety net to account for any lag or delays but could be because of lag, I can only reproduce it when this happens. Make sure you have a good connection.

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

16. 7abdus

Hey, just like to say that this bot you made is really amazing. It does everything perfectly.However I have one slight issue. The bot flicks rapid heal perfectly most of the time, but sometimes it takes too long, resulting in my hp going from 1 to 2 (etc). Because of this problem, the bot only stays inside the nmz game for 1 hour max.I was using absorption pot method with overloads and no special attack. I was looking at the bot as it was in the game, and i noticed that before it toggles rapid heal, it goes to the special attack menu first for some reason. Maybe this is the problem?
    Thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2016 ---
    ok so i was monitoring the bot, and it drank a absorption pot before toggling rapid heal, also after drinking the pot it again went to the special attack menu, which made me go from 3 hp to 4 hp.
    I would really appreciate it if you would check it out

17. joyerz123

Been using this since the day it came out and after it was removed from bot store its not the same. im 30 mins into the dream and 11 prayer left with 20 hp. prayer drained way to quickly and not toggling rapid heal quick enough. also when it toggles it, its toggled for to long

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Make sure you have default hotkeys set and not rs3. There's nothing in the code that would pull it to go to the spec menu besides using spec attacks, in which case, if you have spec attacks set then make sure you have enough space in pack for the spec weapon. Even so, with the spec attack there's a case to breakout and toggle prayer. Check to make sure and let me know if it's still happening.

I'm guessing you're experiencing extremely slow method calls or lagging because I don't encounter any of this. After askyman's original post I tested the timer for prayer, the longest it would take to fully complete a cycle from the previous one (that's after deactivating rapid heal to finishing the next deactivation) I had was 50 seconds after letting it run for 2hrs. The longest prayer toggle I had was ~10 seconds, including flipping to the prayer book, idling, toggling rapid heal on and off, then going back to inventory. Monitor the bot and let me know what it's doing before, during, and after the prayer toggle.

19. ricespud

First time trying out spec weapons - I have granite maul checked and watching the bot it just keeps switching to weapon tab (still equipping Dharok's Greataxe) and then switching back to inventory without equipping Granite Maul and spec'ing.

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Found the problem. I won't send out a fix just yet in case anything else comes up but expect one in the next few days.