1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do "running" bots exist anywhere?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by sgrakus, Mar 6, 2019.

1. sgrakus

So my main recently got the 48 hour ban which got me to about 80 agility. Since the account is pretty far in I decided ill just make this my legit account as the low levels grind is pretty much over. That being said, I was curious if there were bots on separate accounts that could run supplies or bank for you? Like bots that can bring essence to your for rc, bots that can take fish from you and bank, run bones to you when doing prayer at an alter, or bank ores when mining. It would really boost efficiency on the main, save money to not pay actual runners, and I wont have to worry about a ban (as I would not care if the level 3 running bot got banned, and since the main is playing legit I believe that wont be a ban-able offence).

Do these scripts bots exist anywhere in the botting community? I dont think there are any on Runemate, but I would be open to using the other more detectable bot clients as really the accounts I will bot with will be disposable and I wont care if they get banned. I feel these bots would be excellent for a wider variety of players yet they dont seem to exist.

2. Gcornelius

You can use the fighter bot and tell it the loot to pick up, but dont give it a target to fight, and have it bank on full inventory returning to the area. Its free and easy.