1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Don't you think?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by xSlyKidx, Nov 24, 2017.

1. xSlyKidx

I just feel like if there should be any PvM bot on the market it should really be a Queen Black Dragon bot. This would bring the author and RuneMate so much profit. RuneMate isn't really none for having good PvM scripts bots, so this would bring the PvM aspect of RuneMate to life! We already have infinite skilling scripts bots, so why not make a nice little QBD script bot?

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

There is at least one QBD bot, but you‘ll most likely never see one on the botstore, these kind of bots are not suited for public access.

unexist likes this.
  3. xSlyKidx

Wow, what PvM bots would be suited for public access then? :eek:

4. Mark Guevarra

The kind that aren’t going to make you bank for 10 cents an hour.

5. xSlyKidx

Hmmm, lets brainstorm then. o_O

Maybe make the bot cost more than 10 cents lol.
    Or if RuneMate is really against what could possibly be a good PvM that's worth spending money on doesn't make the user bank that easy.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 24, 2017 ---
    I don't understand though. This is probably the safest clients out there. I just think we should just have some awesome scripts bots cause why not? You know? I've been using RuneMate for a little over a year now and haven't seen anything groundbreaking yet.

6. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

ive seen alot of of very good scripts bots and scripters have alot of scripts bots that are ground breaking but are private.
    also the fact you are using runemate for a year is in these times also ground breaking other botclients get banned easy