1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragonhide tanner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by warrior55, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warrior55

warrior55 submitted a new resource:

Dragonhide tanner - Let's heat the crafter.

Read more about this resource...

#1 warrior55, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  2. warrior55

3. warrior55

4. lickanart

Does the bot intentionally have the mouse hover over and move around for a while on top of the chest when banking? This really makes it slower :\

5. warrior55

Hey.
    1) Please try to zoom out as much as you can and rotate the view so that you see things from above.
    2) If 1) doesn't work, it might be a good idea to rotate the view to different angle.
    3) If 1) and 2) don't work, you can try to use legacy interface, maybe it helps.
    If nothing helps, feel free to reply and I'll try to see what can I change. And thanks for feedback by the way.

EDIT: I'll probably change something, cause I noticed that after worldhopping the view resets to facing south and with the camera angle right at the bottom. You can expect an update soon.

#5 warrior55, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  6. lickanart

Thanks for the response man I let you know if it helps next time I get on :)

7. warrior55

8. lickanart

Seems to be working better and is running quite nicely. Would be dope if you could have it use keybind to load preset and right click to get into the tanner as well as use spacebar to activate the tanning of the hides. All of this i believe would make it much faster and more human-like because that is what most people do when actually tanning hides at portable crafter in order to achieve maximum gp/hr.

9. warrior55

Glad to hear it works better. About preset - probably, I'll implement it. About right click - the bot sometimes clicks not exactly on the crafter, but very close. If it happens and there a lot of people near the crafter, after right click it can show a long list of ppl names, which hides the crafter. Manually, I could navigate in list and find the crafter, but harder for bot. Maybe I'll think bout it. About space - it already clicks space (it could be some delay, because the bot needs some time to verify, that crafter interface is open).

10. warrior55

11. Check

Assuming you're still working on this:

You should update the bot to skip the step of using the material on the crafter. It's a redundant step. Simply clicking the tan option on the crafter gets the same results. At least, the option to select between the two methods would be nice.

12. warrior55

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.