1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Dungeoneering Helper Scripts

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Fontkodo, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Fontkodo

While we wait for dungeoneering scripts bots, the only way to train it effectively for now is to play legit or pay someone else to do it for you. However, this shouldn't count out the possibilities of RuneMate such as creating scripts bots that:

• Tell you where doors and keys are
    • Use abilities for you
    • Eat food for you
    • Do specific tasks for you (loot, starting table, etc)
    • Remember skill door requirements (could overlay these on the game) and paint doors red that you can't open, etc.
    • Much more, there are a lot of possibilities
    Also, if anyone has already made any scripts bots like these I think they should release them because double XP is starting very soon.

2. SlashnHax

I've got code that can do 2, 3 and half of 4 (loot), if you want I can try to create the others?

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It would be really really helpful if this is going to be released. Makes rushing floors easier and also speeds up normal dungeons as well.

4. SlashnHax

I've pushed the start of the script bot, I ended up having to cull doors that weren't visible otherwise there was more lag than what was worth it.