1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Dungeoneering

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by kapsaaju420, Apr 16, 2018.

1. kapsaaju420

There is quite few requests already, but i'm gonna make a new thread anyway. Last request was oct 4, last year. There is nano dungeoneering which i have used little bit, but like ive read, author of that bot is missing and getting his code would be stealing. Probably making dungeoneering bot, can be pretty difficult. Actually nano dungeoneering worked quite well, but it will get us banned. Its outdated and quite robotic. Tried that again today and it doesnt work anymore. Im not asking here some free/cheap bot and i think im not that rich to request private one. But...if we had dungeoneering bot, which can do small floors at comp 6 and not rushing(unlocking all rooms)... its no problem to pay 20-30cents per hour, if it works without problems. I think there would be market for that also. Let me know what you think. I know its possible, but takes time. That time will be rewarded is my opinion ;)

2. Lostrogath

Nano Dungeoneering got me to 99 dg. Sure it may take a while, but you aren't actually playing the game so who cares about the length of time?

3. kapsaaju420

Yeah, NanoDung was good enough, but needed watching, cause it made some mistakes sometimes. Im writing this is past, cause it seems, it doesnt work anymore. After 1-2min script bot stops...tried ~10 times.

Edit: Need to take my words back. At complex 4 it works very good. Somehow area loot works now also, but maybe this is client side.

#3 kapsaaju420, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  4. Boot

Nano dung should work now. I don't think area loot will work though

5. kapsaaju420

It usually right clicks and collects food, but beginning of dungeon it uses area loot sometimes.

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Just ran it through a couple of floors and it works fine

ParaGod likes this.
  7. logan bluhm

It doesnt equip my weapons, any fixes?

8. asynchronous

Have you tried binding your weapons so you start with them equipped?