1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Easy Falador Potted Plant 1 Buyer/Banker

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by javierd, Mar 29, 2018.

1. javierd

Would be very easy and very neat to see a bot made that just buys 28 bagged plant 1 from the gardener in the east falador garden and any extra for BoB if attached and then runs to the bank and repeats until the buy limit is done. Bot will run out of run energy so be wary of that besides that it should be very easy if u have any questions lmk.

possible profit: 1.5-2M possible once every 12 hours maybe 8.

2. Vyxionn

Could this not be done using Bot Suite?

javierd likes this.
  3. javierd

I've yet to use bot suite and I think I only have a 1 hr/day limit on it don't I? or as a supporter do i get more time. Regardless I'm busy using other bots atm. So would be interesting to see if someone else can make this one for me,.

4. Swych

You have 1 hour from the second you start your bot suite bot, not when you start Bot Suite from the RuneMate client. You can have unlimited time to make it, just only have 1 hour to test it.

sickness0666 and javierd like this.
  5. javierd

I see thank you Quinn. i will have to experiment with this when i get the chance. i am just in finals studying and i am extremely extremely busy. . . :( also going on vacation in twwo weeks to mexico so i won't be on for a bit.

Swych likes this.