1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elder Log cutter

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Led, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Led

Led

I have decided I am going to make an Elder Tree cutting bot that moves around the map as the trees are no longer able to be cut.

This will most likely be a long process and I will probably be asking people for help but I think when this is done it will be well worth it as elder logs are good xp and gp.

Previous post content:
    Unsatisfied with the current state of the vial filling bot I have decided to try to make my own for RS3.

This will be my first project I have worked on in Java that wasn't an assignment so I will be posting my progress here as it will be slow and I don't want to be releasing any half broken content. Right now I am still reading through a lot of these tutorials here but I am getting a basic understanding of it.

For now I don't have any teasers or snippets yet as I have literally just installed Intellij on my computer and am setting it up right now.

#1 Led, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. Nyte

so it is supposed to be f2p script bot I guess ? - because as we know taking vials from well next to bank is faster afterall ....

3. Led

Led

Yes that is the plan, this project is mostly just something easy for me to start with and get the hang of making bots.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Unsatisfied? ;(

proxi likes this.
  5. Abysm

Well, good luck with your project! I've also started making my first project here on runemate but the API seems kinda hard to understand :D

6. sickness0666

You should add in like i did for p2p, taking vials from portable wells ;), no investment required other than p2p. You can either use your own well (cuts into your profits), or use one that is placed by others. Had 10 accs doing this for a bit ;)

7. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Goodluck!

8. Bloky

Good luck mate, plenty of resources and open source bots to take examples from.

9. Led

Led

I have completed the vial filler and now I am looking for a bit harder bots, something more engaging, i won't be releasing my vial filler bot as there are others around (some of which i borrowed code from).

Anyone have an ideas for something more engaging but still not too hard for someone learning like me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2017 ---
    I have decided that I am going to try to make an elder log cutter.