1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

end of the road.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by chris990, Nov 30, 2019.

1. chris990

You have to remember someone who has mental problems, where it be depression, are not themselves, and for me to see savage the racist cunt give me a hard time, and party openly allow it in slack, made me sick, that he is a grown man with a successful job. I even spoke few times to party privately about this, and then he would copy and paste the convo into slack, absolutly sick!, and of course that made the relationship between me and him even worse, his own fault.
    Party would often say "I am not abliged to ban savage, or would even join in and laugh at the poor mental guy me (chris121).

So thats when i copied his disgusting convo the way he spoke to me to his girlfriend, obvously that made him look real bad, so he banned me.

I tried getting help and being a better person, i even apologised to party, but he never replied back.

I shouldn't even be haivng to apologise to be honest.

Also, the day I was banned on rspeer I never came back there, so for people who think some guy is chris121 is not. I have no intentions coming back to rspeer, i think they host a bunch of scummy racist kiddies on their discord.

runemate are not going to reinstate chris121, because party made the decision to ban me. SO they dont want to get involved in that.

decnet people who always try to help you no matter what.

It's funny that now they have tight rules in sack, And I think this is just to keep the staff safe at work so their boses don't see racsim on their screens.

Had we had tighter rules, and savage was banned I would probably still be around, and had the motivation to make a bot.

best people who helped me in runemate and was always friendly and nice to me

there were some other names but can't remember unfortunatly.

savior, auxi, mark thank you for the best botting experince in rs3.

#1 chris990, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. lb25

Sad to see people leave. But with good reason. Best of luck mate!

3. King0

sad