1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Enhancing the current PushBullet system

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by iVenom, Oct 23, 2018.

1. iVenom

Hello,

I just have a suggestion to implement an enhancement upgrade for PushBullet. Its something that I see useful for myself and others as well. Currently the system will notify you if the bot stops, runescape has to be restarted, or a character dies which is great; however, we should add some more features to this such as:

* When you are out of food (not all combat bot locations support accurate banking, or maybe you would rather walk to the bank yourself)

* When another player talks around you, and/or when they say your in-game name (this allows you to maybe get back to your computer/remote connect and start a short conversation/switch worlds to help aid in people thinking you're a bot) We should also make this push whatever was said to your phone.

*When your account levels up

There is probably more but this is all I can think of in a quick moment.

Edit: In addition to your efforts, maybe lets make this a supporter-feature? I'd pay for that.

2. Swych

This feature should be added within the bot themselves, not the client. Talk to the author or post on their thread asking if this can be implemented into their bot.

3. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

They can tap into RuneMate's Pushbullet implementation.