1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every single account

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ksskull, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ksskull

I ran runemate on is banned lol. Usually they last a bit longer, has detection gotten better ?

Before i would only bot on accounts i paid cash for, this time I didn't. Could that be it ? idk wtf

Has anyone ever tried mouse recordings ? are those any safer than scripts bots ?

Is there anything i have to do after a ban ? change hwid or anything ?

#1 ksskull, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. null0x

Age of accounts? Have you had accounts banned previously on same IP Address? What bots exactly were you running? How long did you run these bots for? How many days a week did you run them for? Did you take breaks? Did you play legitly/chat with people when you weren't botting? F2P or Member?

3. Joshy1

Got banned one one account (karamja lobbies). Started a new one yesterday bottled for about an hour (maxiwoodcutter), moved location, did 2 quests, ranged a bit without bot, wood cut (bot)a for couple hours. Sold some things at Grand exchange. Logged out. Permanent ban. All from about 4 hours botting total on a new account while actually playing in between.

4. J-Crazy

I find detection is more watchful on new accounts even if you did what you did.

5. EvilCabbage

Some recommend changing your HWID, yes.

6. ksskull

is there any easyish way to do that ? not that it even really matters at this point.

I think my problem was just using bonded accs ( not paid in cash ) and too many hrs .

7. Manks

Manks empty

If you look, act and do like a bot, chances are you will be banned (OBVIOUSLY)

Baby-sit ur bots, or if you're tryna make a farm, work on several bots at a time, and switch every few hours to other bots