1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Exception/Unable to bind (Win10)

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Haebus, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Haebus

Hello.

I've been using Runemate on and off for years. Just came back, upgraded my account, went to use a premium bot with OSRS - the client doesn't work anymore? (Tried everything like using other bots reinstalling etc) I get an error along the lines of Exception, could not bind.

Any ideas? I had planned to buy a lot more hours, glad I didn't.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Welcome back.

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

If the above self-troubleshooting did not work, please post the following information in a new forum thread with any client issue you are facing:
    1. Post your computer specifications
      1. (Windows) Go to your Start menu, type in "DXDIAG", run the program and copy your computer specifications in to your post.
    2. Post your Java version
      1. How do I find my Java version? See: How to find Java version in Windows or Mac - Manual method
    3. Include as much information as you can
      1. Include as much information as you can in your post, to help us help you sooner. EG: What bot(s) are you trying to run, how to recreate issue etc.
    4. Upload your log files
      1. With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.
    5. Be patient & wait for help