1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Exia, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exia

Looks like I have the reqs, so I will. That and basic LRC support will be in the next update. Check back in a couple of hours and I'l see if I can have them both done tonight. Adding new locations that follow the basic mining formula is incredibly easy now that I have the script bot properly structured, so I don't foresee a huge problem with either of them. Plus LRC is pretty much done, it just has a bunch of special cases.

Jesse likes this.
  2. Jesse

south two are fantastic thank you so much man!

3. Exia

A quick update: Shilo Village is done. It still has a bug where you need to make sure the proper region is loaded (This can be solved by starting the script bot on the bridge). This is just because the walking web isn't fully implemented in Shilo and I haven't quite got around to extending it to solve this problem.

I'm just waiting on Cloud or Arbiter to fix the script bot submission scripts bots so that I can get it on the store.
    @KAB11

With the addition of Shilo, I have had to rework my profit/hr counter so that it can account for multiple items, the new system is working fantastically and it will allow me to implement multi ore mining into the profit schema. So look forward to mining coal and primary ores with the option to smelt on the way back to the bank (this will be prototyped in Al Kharid) or super heat right in the mine.

As for LRC, I have it mostly finished, but I'm not comfortable releasing it yet since I haven't been able to put it through it's paces. I'm just a couple of levels away from the requirement.

4. KAB11

TY so much!! Can't wait to test it out!!

5. Exia

No probs, also do you want gem cutting support? Or should I not waste my time on that?

6. Exia

TheBat updated Bat Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Bat Miner AIO v1.2.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#26 Exia, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  7. KAB11

Don't worry about the cutting. Just being able to mine there is amazing haha.

Exia likes this.
  8. The Toaster

Is it possible to add the ability to mine multiple types of ore?

9. Exia

Yes, is there a particular location/ore type that you want this for?

10. The Toaster

Pretty much anywhere where you can mine mithril/addy/rune. I find that if your only mining mithril for example there can be a lot of idle time doing nothing. So filling that time with mining multiple ores would be great. Ideally being able to do this everywhere with any ores would be best as there are other uses for it other then the one listed above.

11. Exia

Alrighty then, I'll make it so you can ctrl+click each ore, or hit shift to select multiple ores. This should actually be pretty easy to do. The only thing that I'll really need to change is how it prioritizes rocks, currently it's solely based on distance, but it should make sure to get addy before mith for example. Sounds good, I'll work on it tonight.

12. The Toaster

Sounds great! thanks!

13. Exia

A Recent ban report and some of my own experience has lead me to the conclusion that this script bot is too bot like. The problem is this: the script bot is very good at preforming the optimal action sequence consistently, this is very good for exp/hr however it is very bad for keeping an account around. So for the next update, I'm going to be working on additional anti-pattern on top of what the client provides, as well as a progressive fatigue system that will make more and more mistakes the longer the script bot is being run. This will decrease exp/hr later in a session, but I'm hoping it will better simulate a human. All of these options will of course be togglable so that you can suicide if you wish to.

Next Update:
    1. Additional use of Anti pattern
    2. AFK breaks
    3. Fatigue system
    4. More uses of the PlayerSense system
    5. Multi ore support

I'm still working towards LRC support, it is theoretically and programmatically done, I just need to get a couple more levels so that I can do extensive testing.

#33 Exia, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    The Toaster likes this.
  14. Jesse

You're awesome! Can't wait to see more of your scripts bots!

15. Exia

So, I've been a bit busy with homework lately, but I have managed to get a bit done towards better reflexing. Here's a sample of how the reaction time will increase as the script bot runs (Note that x is hours and y is ms):
    [​IMG]
    Funny things are happening getting to the higher hours since generating polynomials with that high of a degree is incredibly taxing for the computer, I'm thinking that I'll simply have it generate a new equation every 8 hours or so.

In other news, I found something that was iterating far more often than it needed to and fixing that has lead to a drop in ~20% CPU utilization for me. There may not be as drastic of a change for you, but hopefully the script bot will run more smoothly in general.
    There will be more improvement to CPU usage while walking from place to place as well.
    As far as new content, there won't be any until I get this finished, but I can't image that it's going to take much longer than the end of this week. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.

#35 Exia, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  16. Manager

[​IMG]
    Proggy on my ironman, thanks for this script bot it's amazing and flawless! :)

Exia likes this.
  17. Exia

Thanks for the proggy!
    Here's a quick explanation of the new Dynamic Reflex System:
    When you start the script bot, a curve, or polynomial, is generated for the first ~8 hours of the scripts bots run time. You can see this curve graphed on the paint if you have the system enabled. This curve has bounds ~100-400ms, and has a base value of the seed specified in the GUI. Please note that the average human reaction time is ~215ms (dependent on MANY variables), so some where around there is a good seed.

Now how does it actually work?
    In the original format, this script bot is incredibly efficient in clicking a rock right after it respawns, that is a reaction time of anywhere between 10ms and 40ms. This is waaaay too fast and is what, I believe, lead to not only my own testing account being banned, but another user's as well. So basically, this system slows the script bot down to an actual human response time, but it also takes the run time of the script bot into account leading to worse reactions the longer the script bot has been running to simulate a human getting tired. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask, and if you are a developer and what the src, just ask!

A quick update on my development schedule.
    1. The DRS update has been pushed and is just waiting on approval. So look forward to that later today hopefully.
    2. The next update will contain support for the Living Rock Cavern (Gold, Coal, Minerals) guaranteed as well as iron mining in Al Kharid. Both of these require a few special options which are implemented but need corresponding toggles to be added to the GUI.
    3. The next update will also have support for mining multiple ores at once.
    4. I would also like to add at least 3 more locations in the next update. So please leave a note here if you have a specific place that you would like to see.
    5. I've come up with two additional features that I plan to add after the next update:
      • Mobile player banking - Using a sister script bot and two accounts, one account will mine normally, but instead of running to the bank, it will trade a specified player. That player will run to the bank while the miner continues to mine. This will hopefully not only speed up ores/hour, but should also mitigate risk of money loss in the event of a ban on the miner.
      • Reflex Recovery System - Currently the reflex system degrades the response time of the script bot based on run time. I plan to extend that functionality so that instead of always getting progressively worse, at some threshold, the script bot will take a break. This will not just be a random break system though, during breaks the script bot will regenerate the response curve to simulate the player resting and recovering a bit. This of course will be togglable so you can use DRS+RRS, just DRS or instant reaction time, since these will of course negatively impact ores/hour.
    Stay tuned for more updates and keep the proggies coming!

#37 Exia, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    The Toaster, Manager and Derk like this.
  18. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Sounds very promising, and innovative. Good luck mate.

19. Geashaw

@TheBat Are you going to support OSRS as well? If so, I'll drop my miner since it needs a full rewrite anyway.

20. Exia

I'd have to look into it, I don't have any plans for it as of right now, but I'll investigate it while I work on the next up date and post back when I make a decision.

Edit: After just a quick once over, the only thing that actually uses ids is support for deposit boxes. So it looks like it should be trival to get the script bot working in OSRS, the problem will be the differences and duality in the location data.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.