1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS F2P Pure 40ATK-70STR-70RNG-70MAG-63HP-1DEF-1PRAY

Discussion in 'General Market' started by BrokenSword, Sep 12, 2018.

1. BrokenSword

BrokenSword Banned for Scamming

Game Type (RS3/OSRS): OSRS
    Asking Price: Looking for offers over 40M OSRS GP.
    Account Details: F2P pure 100% ready for F2P PKing.

• CB: 51 - 40 ATK (100% quested) - 70 STR - 70 RNG - 70 MAG - 63 HP - 1 DEF - 1 PRAY.
    • Bank is LOADED with EVERYTHING you need for F2P PKing (see screenshots).
    • Account has NO registered email.
    • Account has NO authenticator.
    • Account has NO linked social media accounts.
    • Account has NO bans/mutes.
    • Account has 22 days of membership left on the free Runescape promo.
    Screenshot of Levels:
    purestats.PNG
    Screenshot of Bank/Wealth (if required):
    purebank.PNG
    Screenshot of ban/mute meter: Impossible due to the fact that when you try to check the account on the Runescape website, you are prompted to register an email as seen here (also proof the account has no registered email):

pureemail.PNG

Screenshot of Last Login:
    purelogin.PNG

Additional Information: This account was created to be sold. The account has 10+ sets of every piece of equipment you need for F2P PKing as well as thousands of the best food/potions/arrows you can use in F2P PvP.

On the members side, this account's player housing is located right at the sand crab area for easy access to one of the best ways to get xp on a pure in Runescape; sand crabs.

Note:

• It costed millions to level range/magic while mostly avoiding constitution xp and supply the account with all you need to jump right into F2P PKing.
    • You will be going first as there is no way (to my knowledge) for me to recover the account after it is sold.

#1 BrokenSword, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

This isn't true, NEVER say this.

3. BrokenSword

There is no email attached to it so I have no idea how I could recover it once the buyer sets their email.

Nevertheless, I edited it the post and changed the wording as to not be mis-leading since I didn't and still don't know how it would be possible.

#3 BrokenSword, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  4. Wet Rag

Reset your password

2. Check your inbox for an email to reset your password (if you don't have access to your email hit 'No' when asked)

5. BrokenSword

I used a fake email to create the account.
    The username is something like "[email protected]" (example).

When you create the account you're supposed to respond to the email they sent and if you don't they ask you to add an email. Since the email they sent would have been returned (because the email address doesn't exist), the only person (to my knowledge) who would be the true owner of the account would be the first person to set their email up. Is that not true?

If someone were to purchase the account and set their email, how could it be recovered?

6. Wet Rag

No, it'll ask you for a new email to send it to.

You have the creation ip, it'll auto-recover.

7. BrokenSword

I'm still not understanding... sorry... so if I sold the account and the buyer set their email and changed the password.... how could I recover it?

I would just contact Jagex on another account and say the account I sold is mine and all I need is the creation IP and I could steal it back? That doesn't really make sense because if anyone got your IP they could steal any of your accounts even if you were the original owner....

8. Wet Rag

Okay clearly you're a fucking moron so i'm no longer going to waste my time.

9. BrokenSword

Cool, you nerd-raged. I'm actually not a moron, I just don't get what you're saying. How can having the IP of the account when it was created be all that you need to recover an account?

It's not hard to find out someone's IP. How is that enough to claim an account?

10. Wet Rag

That's how jagex recovery system works. What the fuck do you not understand about that?

11. BrokenSword

First off, please take your blood pressure medicine. To freak out and curse and act like a stupid ass little kid just because someone doesn't understand or perhaps believe what you are saying is pretty silly.
    Secondly, let's test your theory.
    Here is the account name and creation IP of one of my accounts. This account was created with a fake email and then a real email was attached to it, just like what would happen here if a buyer were to purchase the account I'm selling.
    Let's see if you can steal my account.

Capture2.PNG
    Capture.PNG

12. Wet Rag

I CANT JUST PRETEND TO BE ON YOUR IP WHAT THE FUCK YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER SPASTIC

13. BrokenSword

Hey there roid rager, most people's IP is constantly changed by their ISP on a daily or weekly basis, or when they lose power or reset their modem. I knew you were full of shit claiming that all you need is an IP to steal an account. My IP has changed 10 times just since last week. You're a fucking idiot, no wonder why you're so mad.

Going around trying to spread mis-information.... tisk tisk.

1.PNG

Hey look my IP changed again. Unless I screenshotted my last IP, I'd have no fucking idea what it was and wouldn't be connected on that IP again. Holy fucking shit you're stupid. All this time you acted like you knew something.

14. Wet Rag

You're clearly baiting me.

15. BrokenSword

Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2018 ---
    Bumpity bump bump bump.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2018 ---
    Bump. Price dropped.

16. darkmage3965

Dont worry, nobodys' gonna buy ur scam and services, no matter how cheap they seem. Take the 90m you took from me and buy yourself a loaf of bread for the month. Scammed by BrokenSword

17. JoJo

It's actually easy to recover your account. All you need is first password, creation ip adress, location of creaton in the world. And when it was created. So yeah all accounts are recoverable. Also good luck rebuilding rep ban evading after you get banned.

18. S Q U R E L

lesson learned, kids; the only person you should ever trust is me