1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Aerial Fisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Fabreze, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

Fabreze submitted a new resource:

Fabreze Aerial Fisher - Who knew Aerial Fishing would be such a breeze

Read more about this resource...

#1 Fabreze, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2019
  2. Topless Acid

So I have been using this for about 10 minutes so far, and so far so good. But if you could add the ability to make your own fish chunks that would be amazing :) Its a little weird to see someone picking up Kingworms after they get their first full inventory of fish lol

ZenMastaFunk likes this.
  3. Fabreze

4. ZenMastaFunk

I agree. Why not just cut all the fish instead of dropping?

5. Fabreze

6. bobbyhillthegreat

Having a bit of an issue with the bot getting stuck with use fish option. It will select the use option on the caught fish and then will try to left click on a fishing spot, hanging the bot up which leads to having to babysit it a bit. Other than it not making fish chunks out of caught fish, it works fine.
    Update: A good chunk of the time after the bot runs out of stuff to feed the bird, instead of going to go get more worms or making fish chunks, it just sits there still until you provide some input for a food source for the bird. I've had to manually tell it to pick up more bird food multiple times now after it ran out.
    @Fabreze Your bots work great but I wanted to make sure you saw this for future patches. Thanks

#6 bobbyhillthegreat, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  7. Fabreze

Fabreze updated Fabreze Aerial Fisher with a new update entry:

Fabreze Aerial Fisher v1.2.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2019 ---
    Should be fixed
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2019 ---
    Might add this in the future for ironman, but why not just buy fish chunks from ge for max efficiency?

8. gptkamb

what is the xp/hr for this? worth doing? also gotta say loving your Minnow script bot Fabreeze, not the best xp/hr at 28k but it runs sooooooo good i dont need to worry about it

9. Fabreze

Hey, glad you like the minnow fisher, yea minnow fishing is for profit not good xp. I recommend trying fly fishing/barb fishing if you want higher fishing xp! Also, xp/hr for aerial fishing isn't good either, I recommend looking up exactly what the rates are for your levels. The main benefit to aerial fishing is that it gives both fishing and hunter xp and it's also good for getting the weldable fishing rods/wieldable golden trench fish which are cool if you want unique cosmetics!

10. Fabreze

11. Seraphim

Hey like it so far but as it is said above I am on a ironman. I would really love it if it cut the fish. When do you think you might add this?

12. Fabreze

I feel that man, I've also just started an IronMan account so I'll add this in at some point. As of now, I'm pretty bogged down and am busy working on Fabreze Agility and Fabreze Blast Furnace but I'll try and implement this within a month! Also, I think I will be making this bot premium in the near future, perhaps once this feature is added as well as some minor bug fixes are implemented.

13. Seraphim

no problems with premium but i am wasting cooking exp >.< wish i knew how to make this stuff

14. Fabreze

It's not that hard actually, you should take a look into it if you have some time! But yea in the meantime, I suggest just not using this bot if you don't want to waste cooking xp until I can add in cutting up the fish!

Seraphim likes this.
  15. Fabreze

#15 Fabreze, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  16. Hiroto

Works well, picks up worms a little slow and had a couple times when it got stuck hovering a fish it was supposed to drop till it was assisted. Would have loved to post logs but all the logs I have for this bot are blank.

17. Fabreze

How did you assist it? What caused the hovering? The only thing I can think of that caused this is if another item was selected while it was trying to drop which would confuse the dropping mechanic. The log for this bot will only show stack-trace errors so if its empty that means it didnt run into anything major and was caused by something else like what I mentioned above.

#17 Fabreze, Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  18. Hiroto

The bot clicked the fish it was meant to drop (Shift drop is on). Instead of dropping it, the fish was stuck in the "use" option. It was like that till I clicked an empty space in the inventory to release that function then continued as per usual. Other than that it ran smoothly.

19. Fabreze

Ah yea that's an issue with the shift key not being pressed. I'll add a fix for it in the next update!

Hiroto likes this.
  20. Fabreze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.