1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Fighter[BETA] 1.1.7

Who knew fighting would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

Those are already supported

2. knorme

Oh, for me I only see Strength, Attack, Defense, Ranging and Magic potions. I tried with ticking on Strength, Attack and Defense potion to see if it would drink my Super Combat potions but it doesn't.

3. Fabreze

It should drink Super strength, Super attack, and Super defence potions if you have them in your inventory and your stats are not already boosted, if you choose the strength tickbox it will look for and drink any potion with the word strength in it when your strength level is not yet boosted, if you tick the attack box it will look for and drink any potion with the word attack in it if your attack level is not yet boosted...etc

#23 Fabreze, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  4. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

What about the super combat?

U know "Super combat" the green all in one

5. Fabreze

Oh that’s a separate potion??? :confused:Oops yea that’s not supported yet, I’ll try n add that in when I get time(probably a week or 2)

knorme and Dark sage like this.
  6. creativeself

Works flawlessly!

Fabreze likes this.
  7. v8p

v8p

Great script bot overall!

Any chance you could implement regular "Combat Potion (4)"s and "Antipoison (4)"/"Antidote ++" Potions along with the already pre-existent Super Attack/Strength/Defense options?

Also perhaps the option to "equip (weapon name) for special attack"?

Would be greatly appreciated!

poojar102 and Fabreze like this.
  8. Hejhej

Only feature im missing is the "loot everything over X gp".

One flaw (not a big one) is that it eats food to pick up earth runes (example) when i already have earth runes in inventory.

9. oniibaru

The option to loot by item id would also be nice so you could differentiate telling it to loot all of an item or only noted forms of that item. Additionally, an option in the loot interface to say you're only looting stackable items. Currently, i believe the script bot wont attempt to pick up anything if the inventory is "full" (unless the eat food to make room option is on, which i don't want to use)

poojar102 likes this.
  10. Hejhej

Okay used the bot for 1-80 slayer now.

1. Make an option to STOP when the red text in chat says your task is done.
    2. If chat says like "Nieve wants you to stick with your slayer task" or "You are not assigned to kill these" make it STOP. This is when killing monster in nieve dungeon or kalphite in the slayer dungeon east of the shantay pass. Could also work with a failsafe that if it havent been in combat for more than 3minutes, make it stop. Cuz if it havent been in combat for than 3 minutes, it is something wrong, right?

3. If using prayer potions, option to LOGOUT when last prayer potion is out. Died so many times to slayer tasks where i use overhead prayers, example black demons.

4. Smaller "fix" is that it doesnt save all settings, example: "Logout if out of food". and "Loot" option.

11. icaro43

add support to rune pouch and smoke runes to telegrab and high alch in 1 slot :D

12. barniearmy

Great bot, but maybe it is possible to make it stop when the slayer task is done? :)

13. ilovetobun69

says no interface randomly?

tried having it kill chickens. tried both Chicken and chicken and it just sits here.

#33 ilovetobun69, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  14. coolcicada

Great bot! One main problem I noticed is that if the monster has death animation, the player just stands idling there waiting for the death animation to be complete before moving on to the next NPC target. This makes it appear bot like since human player will move on to the NPC without waiting for the death animation to be complete.

RickMS likes this.
  15. poop jones

Hi, great job on the bot!
    Can't figure out how to set the banking option. The banking tab in the UI is inaccessible. Help

16. djar

Pretty good, couple issues:
    1. My item loot list keeps multiplying. I think this happens when I update (save over) a profile by entering the same name and hitting save. This seems to only affect the item list, not like the npc list. (building up a list to use for slayer, i add to it over time)
    2. No ironman loot detection. Will spam try and pickup items that other players leave.

Otherwise, very great for a free script bot!

17. Banggo

As a combat bot, performs exceptionally well. Is it possible to make it loot before attacking another monster? That way the character isn't running to attack -> Running back to Loot -> Running to continue attacking. Would look more human.

18. Kurome IV

webpath to bank is null. the error that i got when i was fighting cows in lumbridge, i believe its because the gate isnt being recognised by the script bot, overall an awesome bot will be using it minus the banking option until its fixed :D

19. iiiiiiimmmbbre

Epic bot, used it so far for 3 days.. No ban.. Nice job.. def recomend

20. tdotsfinest52

I was wondering if you could add divine super combat potions as well as saving a loadout for a monster so i dont have to type their drop tables everytime :)!