1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Motherlode Miner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Fabreze, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

I recommend unlocking and using the upper levels as soon as you can as the lower levels face complex pathing issues which can cause the bot to get stuck every now and then which I'm developing a fix for but its not quite ready. I'm not sure if that is the issue you are describing or not though. Can you elaborate on the "clicks forward without doing it" part?

2. Smiddy1488

Sorry if it was unclear. It doesn't seem to mine the rockfall and tries to click to it's next location resulting in it running elsewhere and getting trapped

3. Fabreze

Still slightly confused, what do you mean it doesn't seem to mine the rockfall... is it not clicking on the rockfall at all or what's happening? What do you mean by click to it's next location? Like it clicks on another rockfall while it's still mining?

4. p00pmasterx

Sometimes I find when I mine on the North setting, if the path from the water wheels are blocked, it tries to go around and gets stuck. Once this happens it just runs in a triangle

5. Fabreze

A known issue, try and unlock the upper levels as this wont happen for those spots. I’m working on a fix for this but it will be a while before its finished.

6. No Weiney

Terrific script bot. I will donate up to $10 if you will add an automatic break taker in to your script bot.

7. Fabreze

Glad it's working well, I'm working on adding a break handler to all my currently released bots. A lite/premium pricing model will likely come with these additions!

8. nljoey

Worked flawless before the update. After the update the bot sometimes glitches. Its strange cause most of the time it works and I cant find the trigger that makes the bot bug out. This is my latest log of the bot bugging and standing still at either the stairs or the ore deposit and retrieve box. Hope you can help me out, I love your bot (figuratively ;))

Attached Files:

9. Fabreze

Could you explain in detail what exactly is happening? From my understanding, you're saying it's failing to interact with objects? Does this happen every time after the update or only sometimes?

10. nljoey

it appeared to be a runemate-client problem, after the update the bot is working near perfection. Thanks for the response anyway(y)

Fabreze likes this.
  11. Fabreze

12. Fabreze

13. MonsterMadness

Stuck on lower levels north after full inv. struggeling with path, either clicking on same spot and not moving, or dont do anything.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 10, 2019 ---
    Any update on this?

14. Fabreze

not really as id have to rework the entire pathing which is a lot of hassle for a rare bug that is only present for the more inefficient option, id recommend just using the lite version for free until you unlock the upper levels which are bug free
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 10, 2019 ---
    I've got some free time so I'll go ahead and take a look and try to just hack together something simple since it seems to be happening to a significant amount of users on the lower level.

15. MonsterMadness

so the lite version is better on this issue? or?

16. Fabreze

No its just free, both suffer from the same bug but if you're using the bot on the lower levels you might as well use the Lite version since thats what its for, premium is for the afk option and upper levels

17. Fabreze

18. nljoey

I used this bot a lot over the last couple of weeks. Today I received a temporary ban within the first 10 minutes of use. So be cautious that this bot can be detected.

#58 nljoey, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Fabreze likes this.
  19. Fabreze

New update is in queue, reworked the bot with webpath for more reliable traversal, entire mine is now traversable!!

Also added a breakhandler :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2019 ---
    Gonna maybe add in some new mining locations as well to add variety

20. Fabreze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.