1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Facebook constant refreshing error

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by max4186, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max4186

I thought I would make this thread again as I am still having this issue and @Arbiter doesn't seem to have fixed it yet. The facebook buttons at the bottom are causing my browser to constantly reload the forums, making it close to unusable due to the lag of it reloading everything x999 a second.

Even though I know what it is, just posting this encase he sees it and decides to fix it.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #10 by Party, Apr 23, 2017
  3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

End your fucking life bro

4. max4186

You are the saltiest person I know, quit trying to get your post count up and only post if you actually know how to fix this fucking thing. There is no point shit posting......

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Are you listening to yourself??

6. max4186

I re-posted the thread as my last one was closed and it hasn't been fixed yet.... quit being an idiot and post something that'll actually help instead of trying to gain your post count.

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I'm not sure why you keep saying I'm trying to gain post count, I don't find that the least interesting. What I do find interesting is the stopping of people that have a terrible attitude towards this very tidy community.

The post isn't deleted, the tag still gives Arbiter a mention to visit the thread whenever he wants. Making a second thread has absolutely no meaning and only litters the forum. On top of that was it made pretty clear by Party that you should stop being impatient, something you completely ignore by making this thread.

8. max4186

Impatient?

Bug - Facebook button refreshing

This was reported on March 6th, it's rather clear i'm being very patient and more it's just not going to be fixed if nobody even comments on it. As I said, I don't see why you had to reply to this thread other than to be a salty cunt. I have posted this so Arbiter doesn't just forget about it and think it has been fixed. If nobody is speaking about it, I would assume it had stopped! And no, it's not a terrible attitude. A terrible attitude is when you come into a perfectly fine written thread and tell me to end my life.

9. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Yes, impatient. When you're being told to be patient, do you really think making another thread is helping the case? If anything, this makes Arbiter or anyone want to put LESS effort into it.

10. max4186

Read the post above, and please I'll ask again, quit fucking replying.

11. Party

Party Client Developer

No point opening multiple threads for the same issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 22, 2017 ---
    Actually resolved.

Derk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.