1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug failed to bind client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by nathantkd, May 18, 2019.

1. nathantkd

ive been getting this problem for over TWO weeks, no one has been able to help and i haven't heard from any staff really in regards to this.

SO far I have tried all of the following and it hasn't worked (HOWEVER, it could work for other users):
    -Deled the Jagexcache folders:
    C:\USERhere\.jagex_Cache.32
    C:\.jagex_Cache.32
    C:\Users\nathan\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin

Unstalled & reinstalled Java, Runemate & oldschool.
    1. Uninstall all 3 (delete cache first)
    2. Restart
    3. Reinstall all 3
    4. Restart again
    5. Done.

I have also treid disabling windows defender after the exceptions didn't make a difference. I have no antivirus software or restrictions from internet provider. I have used runemate in the past on this installation of windows and this has only been a recent thing. I renewed my supporter status thinking it was maybe the hours. Hasn't resolved, now i am $$ down and RM credits unusable until a solution is made.

None of those worked for me in this situation but they worked for me in the past when i encountered this problem. If anyone knows any other solutions or possible fixes please let me know.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 19, 2019, Original Post Date: May 18, 2019 ---
    anyone?

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Unfortuanetly it's not an error that has a single fix. It's a very broad message that could indicate everything from a permission issue, to an issue with your computers network setup, to an issue with where runescape is installed (such as a different drive than runemate). Where is RuneMate installed at and is it being ran as an admin?

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

make sure you don't have OneDrive or similar services messing with your directory

4. nathantkd

I am running RuneMate as an admin and they are both installed on the C:\ drive.
    I have tried disabling windows defender. I don't have antivirus protection software either.
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java, Runemate & OSRS.

I closed/exited/disabled Onedrive to check if this fixed it, still getting the same problem.

5. komod

hey i can tell u what i did with this problem,delete runemate,runescape clear cache,restart pc then install runemate and runescape from here Old Versions [​IMG]

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

You should also post your logs. You can find them under Help > View Logs.