1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Failed to bind to game client because of an AgentLoadException

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by linx_spinx, May 16, 2018.

1. linx_spinx

I've been trying to find other forum posts with this topic and I haven't been able to find any recently with any solutions so I wanted to give it one last try. So two days ago Runemate was working perfectly on my Mac and then as I was clearing space I deleted two js cache files that I think were for osrs or runemate. Since I deleted those I had to redownload the Old school client and then I've been getting an AgentLoadException. The Runemate client opens up (jar file) but then when I start up the bot and pick the Oldschool client I get that error.

[Debug] Java Home: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u151 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 1821MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.84.1
    [Debug] Operating System: Mac OS X x64
    [Clouse] Downloaded 999 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    Found a new game instance after 8 seconds.
    com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Unable to add JAR file to system class path
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(ku:123)
    at nul.iiIiiIiiIIiIi.false(klc:37)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiIiIii.run(uoc:152)

2. Nakedvillager

Same problem on Windows 10

3. linx_spinx

4. Daniel

5. linx_spinx

HOLY SHIT IT WORKED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

6. jayzin

Yo man i have the same problem and i am struggling with the solution i am using jdk1.8.0_152.jdk on my 10.9.5. It was working first then i did the same and deleted some cache files and now its now working anymore it launches osrs and then gives the agentloadexception.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2018 ---
    Yo man i have the same problem and i am struggling with the solution i am using jdk1.8.0_152.jdk on my 10.9.5. It was working first then i did the same and deleted some cache files and now its not working anymore i launches and then gives the agentloadexception
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2018 ---
    Never mind i fixed it