1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Failed to find a new game client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Treaty, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Treaty

Hey guys and gals, just recently really got into doing this and found this site to try out the bots to see if it's really worth my time and I really liked the UI but I've been troubleshooting this problem for hours and I'm just gonna put the logs here whenever I can and just a reminder I've tried all the steps on that one troubleshoot thread "READ ME BEFORE" I've uninstalled and reinstalled my java, caches, runemate and any other runescape clients (Runelite specifically cause thats what I was using before and I've restarted more than 3 times today just really tired so I just posted this) Hopefully I fix this on my own but I've done enough so I had to seek help here. If I do ever find a fix whenever I have time tomorrow I'll be sure to update this thread.

Code (Text):
    2. [Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    3. [Debug] Java Version: 1.8.0_181 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    4. [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    5. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.104.5
    6. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    7. [Debug] C:\Users\USERHERE\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    8. Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    9. [Clouse] Downloaded 1000 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    Code (Text):
    1. 00:00:00 INFO    Downloading 8 missing or outdated cloud resources.
    2. 00:00:22 INFO    Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    3. 00:02:23 INFO    Failed to find a new game client. Please ensure you have the official RuneScape Legacy client installed, as opposed to the NXT client. For more information see the RuneMate <a href="https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/how-to-use-runemate-spectre.6248/">Walkthrough</a>.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 6, 2019 ---
    Support kinda fuego right here man