1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failing to Dismiss Random Events

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Crabcakez, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Crabcakez

Hi guys! Firstly, I'd like to say that I really enjoy using Runemate however I might stop botting some day soon because I'm worried about my account being ban. This is because my character no longer dismisses random events. I have to monitor my character excessively because I have seen random events pop up at least 5 times and my character ignores them completely. I have to manually pause the bot and dismiss them. I believe this started to happen after I downloaded the latest Runemate client update.

#1 Crabcakez, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

If i remember correctly, it decides whether to ignore them or dismiss them using PlayerSense, rather than always doing one or the other.
    @Cloud Please confirm.

As for the issue with Alpha Fighter, post on the discussion thread for that bot. Anything relating to a specific bot belongs on it's discussion thread.

3. Phone Repair

I'm having an issue where the random event dismisser is not functioning at all. It used to work fine about a month ago, but no longer works. When it did work it was really quick which in my opinion was a little strange.

4. Emrys

As a developer are there any sources on how to implement something as core as an automatic random event dismissal system?

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Read this: Tutorial - How, and why, to use the PlayerSense API

Then using PlayerSense in this: Generated Documentation (Untitled)

You can set your
    EVENT_NPC_DISMISSAL_PERCENTAGE to 100% and/or set
    DISMISS_EVENT_NPCS

Note that (I think) setting these will be permanent for the account profile from that point on, and AFAIK you're not allowed to push a bot to the store that permanently sets a default flag to the same thing for every account.

Emrys likes this.
  6. Emrys

Thanks so much @CuppaJava