Failing to Dismiss Random Events

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Crabcakez, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Crabcakez

Hi guys! Firstly, I'd like to say that I really enjoy using Runemate however I might stop botting some day soon because I'm worried about my account being ban. This is because my character no longer dismisses random events. I have to monitor my character excessively because I have seen random events pop up at least 5 times and my character ignores them completely. I have to manually pause the bot and dismiss them. I believe this started to happen after I downloaded the latest Runemate client update.

#1 Crabcakez, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  2. Aidden

Aidden The better executive

If i remember correctly, it decides whether to ignore them or dismiss them using PlayerSense, rather than always doing one or the other.
    @Cloud Please confirm.

As for the issue with Alpha Fighter, post on the discussion thread for that bot. Anything relating to a specific bot belongs on it's discussion thread.

3. Phone Repair

I'm having an issue where the random event dismisser is not functioning at all. It used to work fine about a month ago, but no longer works. When it did work it was really quick which in my opinion was a little strange.

4. shend

As a developer are there any sources on how to implement something as core as an automatic random event dismissal system?

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava Makes a Lot of Bots

Read this: Tutorial - How, and why, to use the PlayerSense API

Then using PlayerSense in this: Generated Documentation (Untitled)

You can set your
    EVENT_NPC_DISMISSAL_PERCENTAGE to 100% and/or set
    DISMISS_EVENT_NPCS

Note that (I think) setting these will be permanent for the account profile from that point on, and AFAIK you're not allowed to push a bot to the store that permanently sets a default flag to the same thing for every account.