1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug false 300 hours used

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by colbybursii, Apr 19, 2017.

1. colbybursii

i payed for 300 hours and said I reached my limit and I bought iut yesterday there is no way help!?

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Maybe it's because you have 3 accounts? Tell me which account you wish to continue using as the rest will be banned. Using more than one account to attempt to get around the hours limit is against the rules.

Also this:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

#2 American Express, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    sickness0666 likes this.
  3. colbybursii

what do u mean which account do I wish to continue do u mean by email of the runemate account or runescape accouitn in game?
    my runemate name is colbybursii

#3 colbybursii, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017