1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few suggestions for the forums of Runemate

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Jaakkol, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

Just few suggestions to the forums.

1. Add "suggestions" section
    - Would make it easy to the owners to read the suggestions about the website etc. and would make it easier to the contributers to see what things have already been suggested.

Didn't notice that there is already one under Developer -category. Moderators, feel free to move this thread to that section.

2. On Bot Support & Feedback section add child-section: "Legacy" or "Deleted"
    - It's not necessary to have threads of bots that have been deleted on same section with the ones that are currently active.

3. On Bot Requests add child-section called for the bots that have already been completed
    - This make's it easier for the developers to scroll the section, as there's no requests of bots that have already been done.

4. On Client & Site Support -section, add child-section: "Solved"
    - Will make it easier for people to see which case's are not solved and when people are looking for solutions, they can just head up to the Solved -child-section.

5. On General Market -section add child-sections for Services & Accounts Sales.

#1 Jaakkol, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

1) There already is such a subforum
    2) The closed threads can be used for future reference, there is no need to hide them or whatsoever
    3) That's a nice idea, let the requesting user mark the thread as "Released" or something
    4) People can just search for solved threads themselves, a subforum would just require a new level of management
    5) Our market section is not used frequently enough to justify having subforums

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Incorrect.

4. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

i really like your sig. i feel honored

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

:)

6. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

Thanks for your reply, here are my thoughts.

1) Didn't notice that, apologies.
    2) It's not about hiding, it's about categorizing them.
    3) "Released" tag wouldn't be bad idea either, I still think that it would be better to have own section for them.
    4) Using new section doesn't require any new level of management. It even save's time for everyone.
    5) I disagree with that, child-sections would make it a lot easier for people to find what they're actually looking for.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 20, 2017 ---
    @kazemanie Can you move this thread to Client & Site Suggestions

I can feel the irony of creating suggestion thread about creating section "Suggestions" which already exists. :D