1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Finer Distinctions about Botting

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Imphide Empire, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Imphide Empire

Hello (hopefully) experienced botters. Since Sythe isn't much help, I thought I'd try and ask here. Meant to awhile back but unfortunately became preoccupied.
    PLEASE NOTE: These are specific questions that I couldn't seem to find specific answers to. I apologize if in my forum hunting I missed something thus making X question redundant. But I did my best. Looking forward to hearing back, thank-you!

1.) So is every ip your main has logged into compromised? For example if I was botting at an internet cafe or Starbucks that in the past I've logged into on my main, and if I received an ip ban there, would my main also get banned because I've used it there before w/o a VPN or VPS active? The difference being this is a public network and not a private home network.

2.) If you are planning on gold farming, is it the amount of time you spend botting or the amount of time you spend doing the exact same thing that typically gets you caught? E.G: You could bot for 4-5 hours doing wines, or you could bot 4-5 hours doing some wines and then 3-4 miscellaneous tasks. Which would more likely get you caught?

3.) Which is detected faster? An autoclicker or a botting program? Moreover is there anything specific an autoclicker is better for over a botting script bot? I'm not asking for your moneymaking methods, I am just asking if there's something or an example you can use for what you found is better or worse.

4.) Regarding chain bans, are your accounts also traceable if you affiliate them with any sort of group or clan in the game? E.G: An fc or cc full of bot accounts.

5.) How do custom bots work? Is the coding language that most or all of rs3's botting programs based on Java? How would I go about ordering a custom one? (Someday perhaps anyway)

6.) Does Jagex have any way of tracking botted gp? Once upon a time I thought I heard of somebody getting banned for possessing botted gold. But this was a rumor I was seeing at G.E so take that as you will tbh....Pointblank I wouldn't want to trade some to say my main if it's traceable beyond the trade transaction itself.

2. S Q U R E L

1. I've had like 3 accounts banned on the same vpn and 3 on my home ip. Main and alt are still botting strong, on a vpn too. If they just banned based off of ip so many random nolifers would get nuked, and jagex can't handle that.

2. idk (EDIT: just noticed this is tagged rs3, in which case ban rates overall are extremely low. I've been botting my main and an alt for the same skill without changing it up in a long long time, for long hours, no problems.)

3. jagex will mess with your interfaces if you are using an autoclicker in a highly public area like a grand exchange, then your autoclicker will keep spamming the same spots and your bot ends up running like a maniac. boom, banned. Happened to me

4. idk for sure, but i used to be in a gambling fc (99% sure they were scammers) and they just kept coming back with bils on lvl 3 accounts lol. Their accounts would last for like 2 or 3 weeks before banned again. take from it what you want, i can't find any conclusions here but it is certainly interesting.

5. yes, pm any old fellow and ask them for a custom bot, except on runemate it has to go through the bot store and they take a 30% cut from the author

6. idk

#2 S Q U R E L, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018