RS3 First proggy with RuneMate

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Janse, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Hello!

I simply can't remember how I found RuneMate, but somehow I did.
    At first sight I had a thought that RuneMate is the new era of botting.
    After reading through the forums - this is the probably the coolest community I've seen - I tested the client with a woodcutting/firemaking bot, after 4 hours of me being in at the local sportsbar to watch some Champions League, the bot got me to around 40 in both skills. So I tested some other bots and I can say that this is the best I've ever used.

I decided to support with a low amount at this moment since I don't actually have enough to give away this month.

Will definetely post more proggies and so on. :)

Have a nice day! ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've added some more proggies.
    This is from my "suicide" bot account. Or as you can say, my goldfarming account.
    Doing RuneSpan overnight these couple of days and then I will do some crafting during the mid-days.

Hopefully it will survive through the DXP weekend and maybe get me the first level 99 on it.

Take care & have fun!

// Janse

#1 Janse, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    Arbiter likes this.
  2. Welcome and nice proggy. Stick around. ;)

3. Thanks! :)

4. This is just the beginning. You'll end up with 24h proggies very soon(tm).

5. Haha. I've botted crafting for 3 hours, going for probably 6-8 hours today. Depends on if I have the amount of cash to do it in game. But yeah, Them 24 hours will come sooner or later :cool:

6. Seems awesome, I am also a quite new member here and I agree to 100% of your thoughts regarding this community =D This is surely the most efficent free rs-botting service I've came across.

Also, welcome!

7. Yes it is! I really like it :D
    Welcome to you too - happy botting, lol :p

8. v nice, eventually you'll get to the point where you get bored and just bot as long as you possibly can.

9. I remember my first proggie here, was a 24 hour proggie with MaxiWoodcutter, on OSRS :p they've only gotten higher from there :D Welcome to the community :) Enjoy your stay, PM me if you need some basic help, I've used quite alot of the bots here.

10. Thanks guys!
    @zxcharyy I've been botting for like 10-16 hours a day haha. :D
    Been trying to get some mills, going slowly atm, as I don't know what to bot to get a good amount of GPs/hour :p

@vipertrek79
    Thanks man! I might pm you haha.
    Have a nice day (y)

vipertrek79 likes this.