1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First temp ban

Discussion in 'General' started by NotSari, Jun 20, 2019.

1. NotSari

So i got my first temp ban today on my main account (Bot busting moderate)- luckily its only for 1 day... It was definitely a delayed ban, as I wasn't botting the night I was banned(Did corp for a while, Bloodveld task, and then KBD task). After reading around ive learned that I should reset my IP address, and basically just completely cut botting if I want to prevent my main from getting banned permanently.
    My question is for those of you who have been banned before, have you restarted botting? how long did you wait before you restarted? what was your technique Did you start slowly easing into it, or back at it full force? I dont want to lose the account, but at the same time playing legit when it comes to skilling just isnt for me.. Ive botted to 1750 total level and havent had any problems, im 99% positive its because I was overdoing blast furnace - Im just wondering what peoples success rates have been when they restart botting, in a modest manor just to mimic realistic skilling.

Thanks for reading, and constructively responding. :D
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? A lot, but i believe it was due to my overuse of blast furnace bots, along with excessive game play.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Not really, I was taking 30 min breaks every 3 hours. (less than 8-10 hours most days)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I would play legitimately everyday, doing pVM and some minor skilling. But would do PVM and slayer every day.
    7. When was your account created? About a year ago.

#1 NotSari, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. NM63

NM63 We Are One.

Hi :D
    I am new to the community but have previous experience on botting on Mains/suicide botting on mains i dont want/care for!

I had an account that botted thieving for around 2 months or so and hit over 20m thieving xp and was hit with a ban like this ( basically a slap on the wrist )
    I had the account do it for 9 hours then switch it up to do PvM and it worked.... up until month 3 when they banned me for a day or 2.

I still bot on the account to this day & am taking it very very slowly due to being banned before! ( Runemate )

Once i was allowed back on the account i didn't bot for around 1 week or so i played manual.
    after that 1 week i slowly worked into 4 hours a day then just completely log off the account and then work my hours up to a total of 10 a day after 3 weeks!
    Im new to the community etc so i hoped this helped.

Also to add: My account was hit with a mark against it for macro/botting and expired one year later so my account is now back in the safe zone ( Fingers Crossed )

3. aops

aops *bot*

OSRS
    I used Alpha Agility which got me temp banned, maxi fletcher, divine herblore, maxi alcher or something like that, and then i switched to osbot. I bought a premium runecrafting and minnow script bot. After my tempban expired I started botting again and lasted 2 months before my 2050 total account got permanent banned (RIP). Botted minnows like 2-3 hours at first then 3-4/day later taking some days to not bot in between. I think runemate is safer than osbot but dont be confident that you will get another tempban after your first expires because it didnt happen to me and others as well.
    3. OSBOT and RUNEMATE
    4. Yes. Permabanned on 5 accounts. tempbanned on main then permad after ban expired.
    5. no 4-5 hours max at any given day. Never botted dayd after day for more than 3 days in a row.
    6. Occasionally. When I botted minnows I did not. I managed to get 85-93 fishing.
    7.3 years ago ish I had 2000+ hours. I'd say 1/7 were botted ish.