1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 [FIX] AgentInitializationException Fix Tutorial

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Cannibud, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Cannibud

So after about 2 days of experimenting and readying guides and basically just trying everything under the sun, I've come to a solution, that may or may not work for other people, so don't hold me to it. This is just what worked for me, but I would imagine it would work for anyone having this problem.

• I uninstalled everything (Runescape *Oldschool and RS3*, RuneMate, and Java (ANY versions installed**)
    • Completely re-downloaded Runescape Legacy Client
    • Completely re-downloaded RuneMate
    • Downloaded Java Version u77 from this link: Java Runtime Environment (32-bit)
    • Ran each installation as Administrator and made sure they were all installed under the C:/ drive and not under any type of OneDrive
    • **Being sure to install Java u77 first, then Runescape Legacy Client, then RuneMate
    • Run RuneMate as Admin, completely login and let RuneMate Load,
    • Then Run RS3 Leacy Client as Admin as well**
    • Run the bot and watch it magically work!

I am not sure why these specific steps fixed the issue, but I have a feeling it is something to do mainly with the java versions/combatibility, but honestly I'm not too sure, I just know this works and hope it can help others if they're having the same problem, because there isn't many information on the problem or any type of *working guide for the issue either.