Fizz WC Guild 1.5.4

Let your robot free in the Woodcutting guild.

1. #1 Fizzell, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Trying out magics now. Is there any chance that redwoods will be added? I'm sure it's complicated but just thought I should ask.

Edit :

The banking is on point, compared to the only other WC bot that supports the woodcutting guild, so great job on that!
    However, will banking logs without an axe equipped be supported in the future? I'm on a skiller and don't have the attack level to equip a dragon axe, so the bot deposits my axe along with the logs.

Personal opinion - Might just be me, but I feel like the bot rotates the camera too frequently. I don't know if its to prevent log out timer or some sort of anti ban, but I feel like most players probably wouldn't move their screen every 5 to 15 seconds. Especially if they're cutting trees that are AFK like magics. Maybe once a minute, sure.
    #2 Boobeh, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  3. Thanks for the feedback :). Redwoods will be added eventually :)
    Next update will make camera movement less frequent and adds skiller support (doesn't bank the axe).
    Boobeh likes this.
  4. Fizzell updated Fizz WC Guild with a new update entry:

Fizz WC Guild v1.3.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2016 ---
    I don't have an account to test this bot/update thoroughly right now. Feedback is appreciated !
    Added automatic breaks and nest picking is optional now
  5. I'm going to try it as soon as spectre is working again on OSRS.