1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Flax Picking Bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Weismanj99, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Weismanj99

I see that it has been mentioned several times in the past, but I could not find a flax picking in the bot store. Does anyone know if there is one and I just missed it? Would it be an easy bot to make? Thanks for any and all help everyone!!

2. thezlehman

ExampleFlaxPicker v3

Is on the bot store. Not sure how good it works but its open source so if you are feeling adventurous if it doesn't work you can try and fix it.

Weismanj99 likes this.
  3. Weismanj99

thank you, i did not see this i was searching. I will give it a look!

4. crooksy800

also looking one for my iron man, I cant use them "make your own bot DIY" ones so a simple premium flax picker would be nice.

A premium one not a free one, don't trust the free ones haha have had no bans at all using premium so I think ill stick to it

Weismanj99 likes this.
  5. Weismanj99

Yeah I would be willing to pay for a premium one as well

6. bloggers

I can write private ones if interested pm me

7. SlashnHax

Its such a simple bot I'm not sure what added value a premium one would be able to have

8. Weismanj99

i guess one that we know works really real and has a less chance of getting banned, id pay .10/hour

9. thezlehman

I'm with SlashnHax on this one. A flax bot goes down to a field and walks back to the bank and deposits. There's like nothing to add besides maybe a break system but even so imho breaks are terrible anti-bans as it adds a sense of predictability to the bot. If it takes a break for an hour exactly every 6 hours it makes it look very bot-like.

10. bloggers

there are some unique randomized anti-bans you can throw in there to mix things up on each individual account that could help imo

11. SlashnHax

Unique randomized anti-bans as in a set of basic 'anti-ban' but each account only has a specific set and parameters? The general consensus on 'anti-ban' (which is more often just random movements to mimic 'human randomness') is that it's usually a waste of time and generally ineffective, and most of the time it's just basic stuff like 'move the camera every 15 to 30 minutes' or 'wiggle the mouse a bit every x minutes'

Not saying it can't be done, just trying to understand what you consider 'unique randomized anti-bans'. It's hard to find things that actually reduce the chance of getting banned, and it's even harder to prove that they work.

12. tinman123

did this ever get made i cant find one