RS3 Free 99 fish account for script makers

Discussion in 'General Market' started by djdraco88, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Hi I got 99 fishing account and 85 divination with 89k sharks , I use to play rs3 none stop now quit
    if a scripter contacts me I will send details , I was selling the account but rather just give it away now
    p.s if I don't reply in next couple days I'm just away
    and on last note want to say bye bye to the community is been amazing and keep the work up

Insomniac likes this.
  2. Good Luck in the future :D
    P.S. You joined on my Birthday!!!

3. Thx man and happy upcoming birthday in October lol, are u after the account?

4. If it's still available I'd like to use/borrow it to work on my rocktail script bot!

Much appreciated.

5. I can do it 2 ways give to the first person who asks or just post details here and first person to request email change gets it

6. No I'm good, looks like you got a request! And thanks, only a few more months till I'm a 18

7. give to hyper! a rocktail script bot would be nice

8. @hyper689 its yours ill send you details please request email change asap as I wont be online for too long and guys keep up the hard work

9. Much appreciated bro!

10. can u do me a fav once u got it post a screen shot here this account was achieved thx to runemate

11. Sure thing, I'll even do a rocktail log with it once I've got the bot functioning.

12. all done cya rune mate community is been a pleasure