1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free to Cheap GFX Design

Discussion in 'General Market' started by HailHale, Oct 10, 2015.

1. HailHale

First and foremost notice, anyone who cannot follow the simple form won't even get a reply from me.

Please just copy / paste & edit the form below by put the design type you want in bold, then erase and filling out the other parts necessary for completion.
    [​IMG]
    Design Type: Signature / Banner / Profile Picture / Twitter Header / Facebook Cover / Other

Dimensions: Normally I have a set size I use for each type of design
    (Signatures Either 550x120 or 680x250 / FB Cover 850 x 315 / Twitter Header 1500 x 500 / Profile Pictue 160x160 or higher)
    If you would like specific dimensions please specify here, if not leave blank.

Preferred
    Image: So if you've already got an idea of what you want your signature to look like, and have some images you'd like incorporated into your signature please provide the images.

Additional Notes:
    If you have anything you'd like to request or say please do that here.
    [​IMG]
    Payment
    As of right now I only accept payment through PayPal Invoices or OSRS gold so as to prevent scamming.

Prices will vary from Free - 25$ depending on the following
    • Size of Graphics Design Type
    • If you already have images/resources or if you want me to come up with everything
    • How complex and edited or how simple of a design you want
    LINK TO PORTFOLIO: http://imgur.com/a/UL94a

Energy likes this.
  2. WYD

WYD

Do you have a Skype?

3. HailHale

Yep my skype is jacobhale95 when adding please say your runemate name so I know who is adding me :)

WYD likes this.
  4. Energy

This guy is a story for himself!

I got an amazing cover photo/logo made for page. Quick, fast (don't have anymore adjectives to describe speed).

Thanks again for the amazing work, and what a nice customer service, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud.

Be sure to test him out

5. HailHale

Glad to see a happy free customer :)