1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galaxy Fisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Boot, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boot

2. Boot

3. leesinyo

fish frenzy works ok, but its slow at times and loses the streak. will there be a fix.

4. Boot

That's really just dependent on your connection and clouse .I've been able to get pretty good streaks. Is it due to misclicks?

5. leesinyo

yes miss clicks, after the fling spot goes away it will click in the same spot and make the character walk around and miss's the next fling spot..

6. Jordo

Wrong thread sorry.

7. Jsamund

be cool to have fishing rod o matic support.

8. Boot

In what sense ?

9. Jsamund

say doing fishing frenzy or f1d1, could just have rods in inventory and use a new one everytime one reaches level 10.

10. theparanoia

fishing in catherby and do not have the drop options checked and it is still dropping low level fish like tuna and salmon.

11. Boot

Can you send me a pic of the settings? Which settings? What were you fishing?

12. mzchen

Great bot it's been working wonders so far, but

1. On the list of fish it lists the menaphos fish but menaphos isn't on the list of locations, is this intended?

2. It seems like it doesn't really handle dropping fish really well. It reads the action bar, then says "dropping according to human movement" or something along those lines, but just freezes up and stops. It also doesn't really handle banking very well. It again goes to the bank properly, then deposits after an extended period of time (10-15 second pause), then says "closing bank window" or something and then freezes up again.

3. It doesn't handle prawn perks very well. If you don't have bait on hand, it will just quit the program, which is kind of a pain.

4. Also, do you plan on adding cavefish/rocktail banking support? That would be awesome

thanks

#52 mzchen, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  13. Boot

Hello ,thanks for the feedback.
    1. I didn't add banking because I was told most people just drop fish at menaphos. Is there a need to add banking?
    2. Dropping seemed to work pretty quick .It catches the spots where the fish are put into the action bar .Where exactly are you seeing the delays? What do you mean just stops? Where are you banking??
    3. It's because it checks to see if you have required items to fish. I guess I can add a checkbox to have it avoid that check.
    4. Where are those located? What level is required ? If you send me more info on it then I can add it

14. mzchen

1. The banking feature is useful for ironmen

2. Maybe it's just not working for me. I was just staring at the screen waiting for it to drop the fish, but it just didn't. I restarted the program multiple times. As for banking, it was the same. It would run to the bank in Catherby when I was fishing sharks, then open the bank, then pause for a good while, then deposit, then it would say "closing bank window" and then it would continuously be on that command without actually closing the window. That's what I mean by it just stops. I'll test it again later today.

4. They're in the Living Rock Caverns. They're a high level (85/90) fish for the end game. There's also a dock nearby that functions as a deposit box (right click deposit all). I could be wrong, but I think a lot of people finish training there. At the very least, it's the main food source for most ironmen in the late game.

15. Boot

1. Okay fair enough. I'll look into it
    2. Which kind of dropping are you doing ? Action bar or mouse ?
    3. Oh okay. I can look into adding it.

16. mzchen

2. Action bar. I set up the action bar to have all the fish on it
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 23, 2018 ---
    I just tested the catherby banking again. It successfully got to the bank, then stalled for a good minute running commands "finding best bank", then "best bank found" or something like that while the bank window was open, then after it finished, it deposited everything before stalling again at "bank open. closing." I left it on for 3 minutes before stopping the bot.

I also went back to menaphos and tested the dropping again. This time, I let it set up the action bar on its own, and it stalled, saying "holding drop key based on player sense" and key released 1, 2, 3. I let it run for 5 full minutes before it stopped itself with the idle timer. Oddly enough, I was testing swarm fishing, and it worked for dropping sailfish. It didn't try to drop any other fish, and I hadn't chosen to drop any fish. Very strange. Something worth looking into.

#56 mzchen, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  17. scenario

First of all: Great bot!

But i cant seem to make it fish for Great White Sharks? Or atleast not make it bank it. I dont know if there is a way to do so, or if im just stupid xd
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2018 ---
    Is it also possible to have menaphos added to the list?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2018 ---
    I can see that other people have reported miss clicks when doing fishing frenzy. This is still an issue, i can hardly get 3-4% bonus sadly. But i still get like 135-150k xp an hr, which is awesome :D

Boot likes this.
  18. Boot

In regards to fishing frenzy . Set the screen to full size and camera angle at max so the bot doesn't have to move the camera. That'll help the misclicks

In regards to the other items.. I love the feedback but unfortunately life is extremely busy for me so I'll try to get to it whenever possible .

scenario likes this.
  19. TrueNorthStrong

Initial setup was fine. However, when i clicked on raw shrimp as a fish type and selected Lumberbridge as my location, it started to fish at Draynor Village but couldn't bank! is it because I was at the wrong location?

20. Boot

Are you able to catch raw shrimp in lumbridge?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2018 ---
    Fixed the banking issue at Cath.

[ QUOTE="epok, post: 180150, member: 191701"]First of all: Great bot!

But i cant seem to make it fish for Great White Sharks? Or atleast not make it bank it. I dont know if there is a way to do so, or if im just stupid xd
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2018 ---
    Is it also possible to have menaphos added to the list?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2018 ---
    I can see that other people have reported miss clicks when doing fishing frenzy. This is still an issue, i can hardly get 3-4% bonus sadly. But i still get like 135-150k xp an hr, which is awesome :D[/QUOTE]
    Added great white sharks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.