1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Boot, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slex

Boot likes this.
  2. Circy

Just finished running the bot for a solid 8 hours with only minor babysitting. I do have a bug to report though.

It seems like the pathing is getting screwy after a couple runs. My bot clicks out of the bank after filling up pouches and drawing preset. While Graahk is summoned, it runs all the way through barb village to Falador Ivy next to the party room and just sits there clicking the minimap past fally wall. If I manually open the Graahk teleport option, it resumes normal functionality. Made a nice 7m on this bot though, thanks man!

Boot likes this.
  3. Boot

Awesome! Please post some progress reports next time! It'd be great to compare. Yea, the issue with running to Falador has been fixed in 1.0.8. It should be updated in bot store tomorrow. Glad you making money! Over half way to another bond!

Please don't forget to post issues on bitbucket as well. You can also see all the ones that have been closed and the version it's been fixed in. You also don't need an account to post issues so it's quick and painless.

4. Itachi

Progress report! 3 hours going strong. I think I'll take a leap of faith and continue running this overnight.

For anyone wondering:

Stats: 99 RC, 93 Agility
    Equipment: Full agile, boots of lightness, wicked hood/cape, wilderness sword 1
    Pouches: Small, medium, large, giant

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 1.26.31 AM.png

Boot likes this.
  5. Circy

Did another overnight run, sorry I forgot to screengrab the progress report but it ran for about 7-8 hours before another error. I'll post it on bitbucket as well, but the error seems to happen in the off case that your run out of summ points at edgeville bank. The bot just sits there and attempts to teleport, even tough there aren't enough summoning points to make it happen! I'm doing another longer run soon so i'll let you know if I catch any other errors.

EDIT: It appears that if using the EOC interface, you can toggle whether summoning points are shown or special move points are shown. This bug might happen if the bot accidentally toggles that switch and thinks you still have summoning points active. Will modify my interface and let you know if it happens again

#25 Circy, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Slex likes this.
  6. Slex

I would suggest you do not let this run overnight just Yet. Some errors might still occur

7. Itachi

This turned out to be a bad idea as the bot ran into an error pretty much right after I went to sleep, so I just stood at the altar for like 6 hours straight haha

8. Slex

Thats why, haha, i'm still running into some errors aswel while testing so i'm trying to help boot as much as possible to fix em atm

More info on your error tho?

#28 Slex, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  9. Itachi

I already let boot know, but the camera was positioned in a way such that the altar was out of sight completely, and the bot wasn't rotating it. Once I manually rotated the camera it started working on its own again.

Slex likes this.
  10. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

Make sure your 3D game window is changed (resized) in such a way your backback/etc aren't blocking the interface. QVE has a good post on this.

Itachi likes this.
  11. Boot

Itachi and Slex like this.
  12. Itachi

I actually read that post already, but for some reason whenever the client starts back up it rearranges itself slightly and it's just a pain to reorganize. So the backpack/minimap etc were slightly blocking the game view but not by much.

13. Slex

Just start up rs, leave the size like it is. Arrange everything in that size(so its always the same) Press save layout1 and you should be good to go :)

14. Itachi

I think my issue is that certain aspects of the interface can't be shrunk down/moved off to the side enough as to not block any of the actual game view... But it's not a huge deal; for the most part it has caused no problems!

15. Slex

You know you can actually make the screen size of runescape smaller, so you can throw the interfaces next to the actual screen?

Boot and Itachi like this.
  16. Itachi

That totally slipped my mind, somehow. Thanks!!

Slex likes this.
  17. Boot

Please let me know if you're still having issues after adjusting the screen properly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2017 ---
    Are you having any issues with 1.0.8? I ran for an hour today without any issues. I'll try for a longer progress report tomorrow. Thanks.

18. Boot

19. Boot

20. dzhax

Only been running for about 45 minutes since just finished up getting the 75 rc. The pathing is all perfect just some issues with banking via the pouches seems too fails 90% of the time trying too fill pouches and i even turned my mouse speed down too .5 from .9 where i usually keep it.

On the second inventory it fill each pouch success first try then it loaded preset re opened bank deposited all then was in a loop depositing and loading preset till i hit hotkey for graahk. It only happened that one time so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.