1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galaxy Runecrafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Boot, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boot

2. KillerKaneo

I havn't been able to replicate it since you pushed the most recent update, however it was throwing a null point error after clicking to enter the altar. I'll update you with more specifics if it happens again.

However it is very impatient when trying to bank. The time taken to walk from the end point of the "walking to bank via predefined route" and the bank chest is a couple of seconds, however it spam clicks the bank chest roughly every half a second which causes pathing issues. It also alternates clicks between the two available bank chests which causes my character to run back and forth between them.

Also the runs/ph and profit/ph maths is broken somewhere that i cant explain.

On the bright side i've put a few amount of hours into this and no bans yet! :)

EDIT:
    Thats the crash error it threw out after clicking on the mysterious ruins to enter fire altar.

#42 KillerKaneo, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  3. Boot

4. kawabungadk

after using it alot more ive also noticed sometimes it gets stuck spinning the cam around.. and then when it clicks the minimap to walk to the bank it missclicks and rarely it will end up just outside the magic trees at Mage Training Arena

(the bot is sooo good thou) :D

5. KillerKaneo

Definitely been finding this myself lately too

6. Boot

What runes are you making?? Where are you seeing this issue??
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2017, Original Post Date: May 1, 2017 ---
    Where at? What runes?

7. kawabungadk

fire runes.. (its the best f2p moneymaker outside wilderness)
    but atm you make 200-300k which could be 400-500k if the bot always did it optimaly

8. Boot

Hmm okay I'll look at that logic a bit. What could I do it optimize it a bit more? Suggestions?

9. kawabungadk

well the banking/walking to and from is as good as it should be :) but when in the fire altar the interactions with both the altar and the exit portal sometimes gets stuck looking for the hitbox cause the distance.. but the biggest issue is when it runs the long route.. thou you fixed that its still an issue just happens way less. :)

if you optimize it for members with pouches, RoD, familiars and lunar spells for repairs then its possible to make 30k fire runes a hour :)

#49 kawabungadk, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  10. Boot

It should be taking a predefined path now so you shouldn't have issues with it going up and around. You're still noticing the issue where it goes up and around? Adding ring of dueling support shouldn't be very difficult.

I am planning to bring pouches in the next update. I don't have an account that can do lunar spells so I'd have to use wicked hood and talk to Korvak to repair pouches.

kawabungadk likes this.
  11. kawabungadk

yea sometimes it still goes up and around but very rarely 1-3 times per hour but that still ends up cutting down on profit alot :/

12. Boot

Interesting.. At that point it is a client issue but I can see if I can switch to view port walking but I'm pretty sure it'll be slower. It seems like if I added ring of dueling support or edge wilderness sword then walking issue would resolve itself for members.

kawabungadk likes this.
  13. kawabungadk

agreed.... tyvm for all your hard work :)

14. joshiii

does this work and can it craft cosmics?

15. Boot

You should try it and let me know if you run into issues. Last time I checked it worked and I haven't had any reports of it not working.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

joshiii likes this.
  16. joshiii

gets stuck on 'executing enter altar' CANNOT ENTER ALTAR and takes a while withdrawing essense. a couple of suggestions is on the way to cosmic altar there is shortcuts but it always takes the long way, can there be shortcut options, stamina options?

17. Boot

Interesting.. Is this old school or rs3? If it's rs3 you should use the preset because it's faster. I'll take a look into withdrawing pure ess action tonight.
    In regards to walking that's mostly handlers by the client but I'll check and see if it uses shortcuts and such. Let me get back to you in a few days with my fixes.

18. joshiii

OK thanks and OSRS

19. impulse34_

does this support nature runes?

20. Boot

No it does not. Galaxy graahks does nature's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.