1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Game Binding Error

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by BlackTank, Jan 19, 2020.

1. BlackTank

Hello All,

I haave gone through all of the steps that have been listed in the countless threads that address this issue yet have not found anythng that will work for me.

Below is my most recent log after several hours of trying to work around the error code
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    [Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    [Debug] Java Version: 1.8.0_181 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.107.1
    [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    [Debug] C:\Users\Jesse\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    Found a new game instance after 6 seconds.
    java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind to the virtual machine.
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:78)
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:137)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiII.run(fwc:73)
    Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.8.8.12; nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:338)
    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(RegistryImpl_Stub.java:112)
    at nul.iiIIIIiiIiiii.iIiiiiiiiiIII(uxc:64)
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:25)
    ... 2 more
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    ... 8 more
    [Clouse] Downloaded 1000 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind to the virtual machine.
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:78)
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:137)
    at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiII.run(fwc:73)
    Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.8.8.12; nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:338)
    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(RegistryImpl_Stub.java:112)
    at nul.iiIIIIiiIiiii.iIiiiiiiiiIII(uxc:64)
    at nul.iIiiiIiiiiiII.iIiiiiiiiiIII(ybd:25)
    ... 2 more
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    ... 8 more
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

It is getting really worrysome that nothing that I have tried is working. My machine is more that capable enough of operating the program.

I have uninstalled, deleted cache, reinstalled, deleted cache, deleted everything, restarted countless times, ran as administaotr, ran in compatibility mode, etc.

I have honestly exhausted every bit of knowledge that I have on this matter which is not much but hopefully we can get this error resolved and this thread some place that others can fix this error message as well.

2. lb25

I have no idea why...Based on the above it looks like you're trying to write your own script bot and debug with elipse or similar IDE - correct me if I am wrong.

Does it work outside of debug mode?

This is what my startup looks like, interesting to see your home directory is all in lower case :/
    Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] Java Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_201
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 1.8.0_201 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 248MB
    4. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.107.1
    5. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    6. [Debug] C:\Users\Owner\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    7. 00:00:00 INFO    [AutoStart] Detected local bot to auto-start
    8. [Debug] C:\Users\Owner\jagexcache is a cache root according to the registry.
    9. 00:00:10 INFO    SDK mode is intended for active bot development only. As such, there is a three hour runtime limit while in SDK mode for users who are not Bot Authors. If you are an aspiring Bot Author, please continue on and best of luck! The moment you publish your first bot this limit will be removed. If you are an end user, please contact your bot provider and ask them to publish the bot via the Bot Store so it can be reviewed for safety. For more information please visit <a href="https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/restrict-sdk-runtime-for-end-users.4277/">the discussion thread</a>.
    Few random things to check:
    1. open up cmd and type "java -version" despite your java home dir being at the correct directory, could be good to try to make sure it is in your path etc. This is on my other machine.
    Code (Text):
    1. C:\Users\Owner>java -version
    2. java version "1.8.0_201"
    3. Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_201-b09)
    4. Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.201-b09, mixed mode, sharing)
    2. Check your 'debugging' java version. If you're like me and have multiple on the same machine, it can cause interesting issues. Make sure you force it to your target version.

The only issue I had in the past was command line options. I am running with the following debug options:
    Main class: com.runemate.boot.Boot
    cli options:
    Code (Text):
    1. -sdk
    2. -login=lb25:1234567890
    3. -autostart=OSRS:new:GREMLIN
    Finally if it cannot bind, perhaps uninstall OSRS instead, clear cache of it and reinstall. Then have the client open before starting.

#2 lb25, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020