1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question GE window getting closed automatically

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by WillyJenkins, Jul 27, 2017.

1. WillyJenkins

Hey guys, first time on the forums and first time building a bot for Runemate too, pretty awesome API so far!

I've made a basic bot which I'd like to add some GE functionality to - basically, when I've used up all the items in my bank and inventory I want to open the GE and buy some more. I've not got anywhere with it yet because the GE window is being automatically closed, the log shows the following:

00:00:07 DEBUG Interface Closer - Management Windows has been activated!

Anytime the GE window is opened, it gets close automatically - not anything I've added in. Is there something I need to put in my manifest or code itself to tell the bot that I'm using the GE and not to close it? Is this my code or is this the bot? Even if the GE API isn't working fully, I can use the Interfaces API instead but currently its getting closed immediately so I'm a tad stuck for options.

In case anyone asks for code to debug - this happens even if I open the Exchange window with the bot running and doing nothing. I've currently got no GE code.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Willy.

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

GameEvents.Universal.INTERFACE_CLOSER.disable()
    Generated Documentation (Untitled)

3. WillyJenkins

Cheers for that!

I'm assuming that will work on all interfaces? Ideally I'd like to keep the interface closer enabled to get rid of any other unnecessary ones. Is there anyway to only disable a specific interface (that being GE)? Also any idea why the GE window is being closed by the interface closer?

4. awesome123man

Not all... Idk which th
    o

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Mainly because of misclicks when trying to use the bankers at the GE causing some bots issues. There's not currently a way to disable specific interfaces. Just disable the interface closer when working with the ge and then re-enable it when you're done

6. awesome123man

Would allowing us to customize the interface closer be hard? It would be awesome to have

7. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Not to difficult I suppose. At least not to difficult to toggle things on and off, adding things would likely present more of a challenge but it's hard to say.

8. Party

Party Client Developer

Definitely possible with a bit of a rework - I can look into adding it if you'd like.

awesome123man likes this.
  9. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Yeah please do so.