1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Gems from mining

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Weedweasel, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Weedweasel

I have a Glory (6) on and another account with a Glory (3) on and the latter of the two has received x3 as many gems for some reason. Im really surprised iv gotten half of what iv got with the (3) within 10 levels around 60 different gems compared to the 25 iv gotten with the (6) anyone got any incite on this? Back in the day it never mattered id never get shit but now it seems they fixed the dig rate of gems but that huge of a different between profiles?

2. EvilCabbage

Are you high?

3. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

Glory does help get gems but only in shilo village.

4. Weedweasel

i fucking wish no im talking about half an inventory of gems on one account within 2 levels and barely half with 3 levels on the other its weird has anyone else seen this? This is not the gems rocks this is iron ore im mining

5. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

probably glory affects the gem rates, but as (6) were coded in later they dont apply the effect, thus (5) and (6) dont work.

Weedweasel likes this.
  6. Weedweasel

Thanks for the info and not accusing me of shit appreciate it

7. Snufalufugus

This is incorrect, a 1-4 charge glory amulet helps with gems from any rock that can provide them. At dedicated gem rocks, it just speeds up mining the rocks significantly since they are a guaranteed gem.