1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Giant Seaweed Script

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Snarkyg, May 27, 2021.

?

Would you pay a premium to have a bot do seaweed for you?

1. Yes

84.6%
  2. No

15.4%
  1. Snarkyg

This would be an extremely simple script bot, but by far one of the most used scripts bots without a doubt. Giant seaweed is essentially needed for 99% of iron men players who will train their crafting levels, including farming pet hunters across main accounts.

Writing a script bot that does an hourly run if the player is asleep or away for days the script bot can continue to run its hourly can easily be charged $0.10+ and people will certainly pay without a doubt. Iron men, and pet hunters are on the highest grade of RWT, which include PAID services, pet hunters are typically rich stakers, who buy and sell gold. (I sell gold via staking, and have an iron man whom i've paid services for)

Both would have no issue paying a premium for a script bot that will simply harvest giant seaweed if the account is left on the small island north of the fossil island.
    I'd really recommend someone hop on this script bot because it certainly has great potential.
    Open to opinions and would love comments on this section

2. Lordaos

3. Laurelinad

Id add up that if a bot would run birdhouse + seaweed circle every hour (or what ever the timer is) that would be a great one!

Lordaos likes this.