1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye RM

Discussion in 'General' started by O.G Botter, Jul 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Hey!
    Why on earth was i banned from RM discord ? I get some children didn't want me advertising so all someone had to do is some say O.G, please stop advertising in discord - I would have stopped, not one staff member said that to me, so I kept posting once a day, despite the haters as no staff told me to stop.

After paying SPONSOR and SUPPORTER every month for last year + countless hours botting using RM credits, selling RM credits for very little profit, boosting RM discord and ALWAYS spreading the good word that WAS RM - that's how I am treated?!

I will be moving to another botting service and stopping my Sponsor and Supporter as I don't believe that's how you should treat your sponsor's/supporters.

I will continue to sell RM credits as that has always done well at RM but i will raise my prices making the orders coming in fewer and fewer. I will be moving my credit service to another bot forum as well. It's a shame as for the time i have been at RM i have made some good friends and ALWAYS done my best to support RM and bring new members to the community. Always done my upmost to spread the good word of the RM community - ALWAYS.

Also while being in RM discord these past few months I've noticed that members in there have no hair on their tiny bollox (No maturity).

They get away with disrespecting members left right and center, it is like joining a kids playground. The class of RM members has slipped major and no one doing nothing about it as long as the $$ add up.
    So to be frank it's not a huge loss being removed from RM discord but a huge lack of respect shown to one of your bigger supporters.

If you can be a avid user of RM, post a FREE GIVEAWAY stream on the worlds biggest streaming site - Twitch.tv without getting complete hate and childish comments then I'd rather take part somewhere else.

Sorry for the long message, felt it was needed.

Much love to y'all who know me.

God Bless
    O.G

P.s Join live twitch giveaways every day. Well over 1.5B given away in 8 short days. ALL welcome. FREE to join. #rsosgiveaway

2. nVIII

nVIII ok

Party is stating in discord that nobody's banned you from discord. He even posted a screenshot of the moderator logs.

Try and rejoin. Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

3. Party

Party Client Developer

You were not banned or kicked from the Discord. Please raise this issue with Discord support, as we had nothing to do with it.

For reference, here is the moderation audit log for the past week:

upload_2022-7-21_17-13-55.png

P.S. I'm not going to delete this post because it contains useful information for you, but given that it's untrue and paints us in a bad light, please consider removing it yourself later on.

O.G Botter and nVIII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.