1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got banned

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by imjustabot, Jul 12, 2017.

1. imjustabot

imjustabot beep boop

i was either thieving or fming that did it after botting fishing to 90 it finally happened getting 53 thieving 50 fming

should i continue botting to 99 fish or just stop botting? its 2 days is the next ban perm? it was only a moderate marco lol

2. forbobo

Next is perm ban, yeah. Nobody knows for sure of course, but generally after you get a 2day ban you should let the account sit for a while (as in, not bot on it). It's probably fair to assume that accounts that get a 2day ban are monitored more closely for a certain amount of time after the ban expires, so what i do is i just don't bot on the account for like 2 weeks, or just never bot on the account again. Depends if it's a goldfarming account or a main really, if it's a goldfarming acc let it sit a few days or a week and then get back to it. If it's a main, i wouldn't bot on it ever again.

3. imjustabot

imjustabot beep boop

its my pure lol done mostly all the quests apart from dt 70 range 70 mage 74 str 65 agi 68 hp 90 fish
    i mean it only took a week to get these stats plus all pure quests done so not much loss

4. Led

Led

os or rs3

5. imjustabot

imjustabot beep boop

os who makes an account for rs3*?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2017 ---
    i think ill just play legit, get 99 fish legit over time and when the bans lifted next year i might bot again

6. Geashaw

Personal experience. The perma ban can come a couple of months later. Like mine did, yesterday.

Be sure to know what you're risking and willing to lose.

imjustabot likes this.
  7. imjustabot

imjustabot beep boop

then the 99 i shall get